Help me find clothes/armor/guns to make this character!

So recently I played MGS2, and I realised I wanted to try a Fortune playthrough.

For those who don't know this is Fortune:

71631-mgs2-fortune.png

nice eh, so...

I can find a similar hair, and the skin textures are no problem, also making the face is no real issue, however finding the clothes and a simular gun is an issue for me, especially the coat/cape thing.

So anyway, I've cross this posted on nexus.

please provide your aid!!!

Edited by Userper101

The leotard can be accomplished via this mod (Though if there's a specific color you want, I'm not too sure.) Gloves are in various Vtaw Wardrobe packs, and boots......Are a bit rough. I can't say exactly, really.

The tactical baubles are a little tougher too. But there are various "Tactical Gear" mods (and some in Vtaw's own stuff, no less) that can fill the blanks.

Weapon is rough, but one option is the Gauss Rifle, at least. could start there.

hmm, yea that would work, only recently come back to fo4 so I haven't checked vtaws mods properly.

gonna need to find a coat still.

But I've found a few weapons that fit the bill :)

Archimedes by niero

Misriah armory by novafinch has a railgun!

Been playing with the richochet perk too, just uping the procing makes the her wierd bullet shield thing.

Edited by Userper101