Problem with aaf hardship

1 hour ago, ben0488 said:

Hi guys I installed aaf hardship along with the required mods now I'm dialog loses sound and when I try to use aaf hardship for its "intended purpose" ? I'm getting a black screen, should I just uninstall the mods and re do it?

Is this your first attempt at using adult mods, or did you already have a working AAF install?

If this is your first attempt, read very carefully and follow the Up-To-Date Adult Oriented Setup Guide.  You'll need to pay close attention to install process, load order specifications, and the incompatible mods section.  The best advice is to get the basics set up with just 1 animation mod and test it.  You can do so by pressing Home key on your keyboard, target an NPC and press F11.  Once you get it working, you can add more animation mods and whichever other mods they list as working currently.

Edited by Marg597