i havent modded fallout 4 in awhile an i downloaded just about everything the AAF fuckinng manual, i think in the four play pack? just wanna know if some animatios got removed or somthing, used to have a dogmeat animation where the MC jerks/sucks him off, but now its not there so is there any other unlisted animation packs like it?

On 1/31/2022 at 8:42 PM, FatBiscuit5 said:

i havent modded fallout 4 in awhile an i downloaded just about everything the AAF fuckinng manual, i think in the four play pack? just wanna know if some animatios got removed or somthing, used to have a dogmeat animation where the MC jerks/sucks him off, but now its not there so is there any other unlisted animation packs like it?

The only animation pack that I'm aware of that has the words Four Play in the plugin name is AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987

Just be sure not to mix mods that were specifically designed for Fourplay with AAF.  The one I mentioned though is AAF and was carried over. 

It's quite possible that there was an animation or 2 that was used in Fourplay that hasn't carried over, I don't know the specifics of that.  But you can look at all the animation mod pages from the guide and they generally will say what animations are contained in their packages.  I don't recall seeing the one that you are describing with the current mods.