Help Finding VR Games

- Be nice, do not discriminate against the tastes of others and avoid turning squabbles into wars of attrition, that's obviously not allowed and it would be ridiculous to argue with strangers on the net. (I also noticed a trend to complain about the perception of women someplaces, isn't that a bit like working at a slaughterhouse and rioting about animals' rights alongside?)

- Tap in for informations about VR games. If you have information relating to a querry, Make sure your post doesn't cover cracked game content nor is it directing towards sites with such a focus.

I'm unsure about whether or not one such topic is already out there and I couldn't find one thus I'll assume that's not the case.

I made this because I thought it might be better to have a topic dedicated to finding games people are unable to find on their own.

I have one such game in mind of which I wonder about the name, here's what I recall:

It was a rogue-like game, that may still have been in EA, where you'd play as a cyborg, scour through randomly generated corridors and rooms, the "tightness" of the dungeon's layout was adjustable so as to match anything between a small to a large room. You'd fight various robotic enemies with RND guns and possibly other weapons types I hadn't encountered, acquire upgrades and solve puzzles to proceed in whichever direction you wanted while delving deeper within the dungeon. It may have been a free demo that I played - or it was open because they were fishing for feedback...?

Edited by Idyll
On 1/31/2022 at 4:12 PM, JSmity420 said:

I think the game you’re talking about is called “Tea For God”.

Oh! Damn jolly, that's exactly it! Thanks a lot, I somehow really had a blast on this one and it was a downer to have lost it. Also, congrats on joining the community!

Hope you're finding the landscape hospitable and bountiful, it's always nice to see seemingly new faces.

Edited by Idyll