A mod allowing more character customization before you start the actual game?

Hi there! Currently playing around with the adult mods for Sims 4 and lot of them are really fun! As a basis I use WickedWhims ofc. What I am currently looking for is a mod which allows more character customization before you start the actual game and I am mainly interested in mods which feature body hair stuff. In the standard WickedWhims version, you can customize your body hair when you are playing the game by using a mirror but I am searching for a mod which allows this customization already in the vanilla character creation menu which is displayed before you start the game and when you create your sim (the screen where you can choose your body type, skin color, clothing etc.). Any recommendations? Or is there already a way to do this in WickedWhims and I just did not found out yet?

Edited by bazz89