Question About Animations

19 minutes ago, Arelor said:

Hey, do I need to convert LE SexLab animations for SE? Also when I get into a anim pack I see the actor1=female and actor2=male or male creature does that mean I can't perform that animation if I am a male? I am always getting confused.

Of course you have to convert the animations, although I'm pretty sure everything that exists for LE has already been ported to SE by now. If the actor slot includes a male and female actor, then a male can use that animation. It's more about a giving and receiving position than strictly gender based. I.E. if you used two female actors, one of them would occupy the male position with a strap-on.

21 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

Of course you have to convert the animations, although I'm pretty sure everything that exists for LE has already been ported to SE by now. If the actor slot includes a male and female actor, then a male can use that animation. It's more about a giving and receiving position than strictly gender based. I.E. if you used two female actors, one of them would occupy the male position with a strap-on.

Ah, thank you for the clarification really I was so confused because I've never modded skyrim with SexLab. Also if I may ask, Is there any good mod for sleep sex and also animations for female creatures? I am looking into creature animations but I think they are all for male creatures.

4 hours ago, Arelor said:

Ah, thank you for the clarification really I was so confused because I've never modded skyrim with SexLab. Also if I may ask, Is there any good mod for sleep sex and also animations for female creatures? I am looking into creature animations but I think they are all for male creatures.

I don't really use them myself but More Nasty Critters has some female creature anims. Check out the other mods from that author, one is called aroused creatures or something.