Momiji And Hayabusa Followers. Add on and standalone.

Momiji And Hayabusa Followers. Add on and standalone.

View File

Adds Momiji and Ryu Hayabusa of DOA fame and something about Ninja Gaiden.

Fusion Girl and CBBE

Two versions for Each.

The mod is intended to be an add on to the Kasumi Follower mod. The mod is designed for them to interact with each other.

The main version REQUIRES KASUMI FOLLOWER (found here).

Standalone version is meant to be if you don't use Kasumi.

They are found at Abernathy farms, on the opposite side of the barn as Kasumi. (Yes there is dialogue to address this).

Momiji and Hayabusa have multiple outfits and you can change their default weapons through dialogue once you talk to them.

Momiji's default weapon is her sniper rifle, Ryu's is the Dragon Sword.

Both have randomized outfit versions and you can craft a reminder note and place it in their inventory for them to change their outfits on their own.

They have no unique quest but can assist with kasumi's quest if you haven't finished it yet.

I'm probably missing some info so i'll just add it later. It's Friday time to chill.

Oh- Momiji has her own custom body as does Ryu. The outfits were built around Fusion Girl. in the main files there is a pre-set of her body if you want to use it to make more outfits for her.  The bodyslide files are only if you want to change her body shape to something you prefer. If you don't want to change her body you won't need them.

Yes, I will eventually release these and the previous outfits from Kasumi (some most are in the pub) and Tina as a "player use" standalone. 

13 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Hi SB!

Hey I would like to use the main version but I can't find that Katsumi Follower mod anywheres??

it’s one of mine. I did Tina as well and am going to do mila and Diego next. Tina uses in game assets cause I got her really close. At some point I might go back and make her face out of doa6 face. But I think the basegame facial expressions are just better than what I can do when I add them.

I’ll post the link in the mod description. I really have to finish the description but this weekend is nuts I just wanted to get the mod uploaded.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 9:53 PM, auron1029 said:

is there anyway you could make a mod just for ryu's outfit? great work btw

Which one?

I was actually planning on making a mod that has all (most) the doa6 clothing in it ive done in the followers. 

I'm just slow at making the ground/inventory objects cause they are boring as fuck.

and thanks.

I could toss you a sample version I made for a friend that has some momiji stuff if you mean his falcon outfit but im 99% sure I have made improvements since then. It has his sword too but it doesn't do insane damage like the follower.

I have to figure out how to organize them.

Edited by Senator Blutarsky
  • 10 months later...