Tavern Fire Places Has Weird Bug

Hi, I have this abomination for some reason but I can't seem to find out why. Can anyone help me? I have tried to reinstall my fire and light mods but that didn't fixed it. This ONLY happens in taverns for some reason.

MyExtras2.png

MyExtras1.png

Edited by Arelor
33 minutes ago, Arelor said:

Hi, I have this abomination for some reason but I can't seem to find out why. Can anyone help me? I have tried to reinstall my fire and light mods but that didn't fixed it. This ONLY happens in taverns for some reason.

If I had to guess you have some mod changing the inns and it isn't patched for your fire/lighting mods.

8 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

If I had to guess you have some mod changing the inns and it isn't patched for your fire/lighting mods.

I finally figured out. I have Sneak Tools, EmberHD and Inferno, I got the ST and EHD patch but apparently there was another one that included 3 of them.