SkyDraenei and CBBE Futanari

Is there any relatively easy way I can make these two compatible and work together? I'm referring to the SkyDraenei port by immyneedscake and the SOS Futanari Addon for CBBE by EvilReflex. I built both using the proper skeleton and the same body preset but the cock and balls are both a distinctly pink and misaligned with the body color making use of the SOS mod pointless. I've seen some folks in screenshots past wielding a horse cock on their draenei but I think that was another attempt at adding some few features from draenei to equipslots that never took off.

Hrrm. I'm not familiar with SkyDraenei, but as I recall that Futanari Addon was designed with the Fair Skin Complexion in mind. Have you already tried that?

Here's the Horse cock addon. It has an optional .esp for an equipable version as I recall.

And this: 

Also has a retexture of the horse cock to better match. Not seamless according to the author but it looks pretty good from he screen shots.