[Request] Sexual Harassment Interaction

Don't get deviated by the title. i don't mean rape or something like that. you know there are a lot of funny e consensual thing you can implement in a system similar to the violence mod. something like: Spank Ass, Grab Tits, Tickle etc. i've made this request  because i want to see more interaction within the sims. you know, maybe some relationship can cause a Ass spank for a joke or in a party someone spank your ass and you get a fight with him/her/they this is aimed to improve roleplay and feels a relationship more realistic in a simple way. if you want to create it maybe you can add a custom voice in the interaction menu like the Wicked Whims and the Violence mod are doing it. this should be separated with the wicked whims because we are talking about interactions and not sex.

Hope someone find this useful and make this mod ❤️

P.s. Sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker. if you didn't understand something reply and i'll explain it better.