Are these crotch shadows normal/typical?

New to tinkering with the Loverslab stuff and the adult stuff in general for Skyrim SE. Just wondering if these shadows on the bodies are typical or if there's a way to remove them? I probably screwed something up no doubt. They seem to be being cast correctly from things blocking a light source, but I feel like they're super dark compared to what they're being cast on.

It's the 3BA body with full physics.

ScreenShot4.png

47 minutes ago, Mack71 said:

Heya, yeah had the same problem I use an ENB and I was informed to turn off Skyrims native "Screen Space Ambient Occlusion" because the ENB`s is far better, but without ENB Im not sure but think thats Skyrims SSAO is very dated!

Thanks! My googling was leading me to about the same conclusion but it's nice to know for sure. Guess I'll have to look into using an ENB now too!

At least now that I've asked, it will pop up on google searches for others. "crotch shadows" was not yielding many results xD

Edited by spartan0078