Illia Replacer High Poly Head Standalone UUNP

Illia Replacer High Poly Head Standalone UUNP

View File

This is just a simple replacer for Illia (the Ice Witch follower in Darklight Tower). This also makes her available for marriage, and levels up with the player.

I made her face using High Poly Head by Kouleifoh and tried my best to copy a certain paywall mod creator's waifu model (whose screenshots has been scattered in every WCIF Skyrim Mod forum).

Her body is a UUNP HDT variant. She has her own standalone body and skin, so she won't be affected by your body and skin replacers.

The robes are also included.

I don't have SE/AE at this moment but, FEEL FREE TO CONVERT IT TO SE/AE. Just give me credit (it won't hurt , I promise)

Requires:
XMPSE - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (because she has jiggles)

Credits:
High Poly Head- Kouleifoh
Pretty Face Eyebrows- tktk
High Poly Pretty Face eyebrows- asherz
UNP - dimon99
Bodyslide- Caliente
HDT Physics Extensions - HydrogensaysHDT
XMPSE - XP32 and Groovtama
Remodeled Armor- ChronoTrigger77
KS Hairdos- Kalilies
Fair Skin- HHaley
thePure Skin- Anini and Regenbot03
Tintmask- darrenstone

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/23/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    XMPSE - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Very nice replacer! Very good job! Thanks a lot for this mod.

Question: Is it possible to make an additional alternative hairstyle for Illia?

Here she is innocent and more suited to a kind mage who has never "done terrible things" (if I remember Illia's in-game monologue correctly).

Illia is a good witch, but she is still a witch.

For example, hair "ilovevobla Genesis", or: "ShinglesCat" or: "Grayscale"? - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104056

On 1/23/2022 at 5:55 PM, Taloren3000 said:

Very nice replacer! Very good job! Thanks a lot for this mod.

Question: Is it possible to make an additional alternative hairstyle for Illia?

Here she is innocent and more suited to a kind mage who has never "done terrible things" (if I remember Illia's in-game monologue correctly).

Illia is a good witch, but she is still a witch.

For example, hair "ilovevobla Genesis", or: "ShinglesCat" or: "Grayscale"? - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104056

I know the Genesis hairstyle on KSHairdos but ShinglesCat and Grayscale are creators and Screenshot provider, so you need to be specific for the 2 others. I'm making alternate versions right now. BTW, thank you for the download and I hope you love the replacer, also working now on a generic follower version.

3 hours ago, HusbandoTech said:

I know the Genesis hairstyle on KSHairdos but ShinglesCat and Grayscale are creators and Screenshot provider, so you need to be specific for the 2 others. I'm making alternate versions right now. BTW, thank you for the download and I hope you love the replacer, also working now on a generic follower version.

Many thanks! Illia is wonderful.