Is there any way to convert a CBBE bodyslide slider preset to BHUNP?

I've found a really nice bodyslide preset that I want to use, namely https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39639

But unfortunately, it is for CBBE, and I use UUNP and BHUNP for all of my bodies and outfits.

I've already tried looking at the .xml file for the preset and copying all of the numbers for all of the sliders to the exact same in BodySlide, but it doesn't look the same as the original version, and there are around 7 or so sliders from CBBE that are missing completely for BHUNP. (BreastFlatness2, BreastGravity2, BreastUnderDepth, BreastsTogether, ButtClassic, ButtShape2, and NipplePerkManga)

Is there any way I could get it to look the same for BHUNP/UUNP as it does for CBBE?

I've uploaded my tweaked preset for BHUNP in case anyone is interested in seeing what I've been able to do so far with my limited knowledge on the subject.

DIAMOND v2 BHUNP.xml

Edited by Cattpride