Jump to content

Whats the maximum number of actors Sexlab SSE can animate all at the same time...and can you increase it?


Recommended Posts

Posted

My orgies can only handle roughly 25 actors at the same time.  ?

 

There are plenty of other NPCs waiting to fill those 25 slots, but when they approach another actor (not having sex) they just turn around and go back to their original idling position.  I can see in the Sexlab log stuff about actor is busy, threads full etc

 

I'm using SSE/ Skse 2017/Matchmaker Mass target spell, then enabling random sex once the Matchmaker scenes have all completed their first animation stage.

 

Is there any way I can add more orgy to my orgy?

  • 3 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...