Missing Head (I Need So Much Help)

I've spent two full days trying to get this to work, but it just won't!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to rebuild and save this Elin follower, everything works except for the moment it becomes an ESL or ESPFE. I don't have a single clue what I'm doing wrong: Rerouted every directory, changed the form ID's of the facegens and facetints to matching new, Even made new facepart NIFs and TRIs (including races and chargen)... NONE OF IT WORKS. Are Elins just stubbornly broken? The original author's files contained only the facegen and TRI files, no headpart NIFs at all. From what I could best guess, I literally just resaved the parts from the facegen NIF from Outfit Studio, honestly not sure if that's the correct way to do it. I have zero experience in trying to do this on the CK (did it all just on SSEEdit and file explorer), any help would be GREATLY appreciated! I'm just tired of having to think another day about this, if there really isn't a solution, I will simply not live with the poor follower.

Unless you are seeing other posts on this it is unlikely it is the mod.  Unless the Elin page has other posters saying this, then it is more likely the problem is on your end.  If so, that's good because that means it can be fixed.

I have downloaded but not installed and used the Tera Elin mods yet, so I don't know.  Hopefully someone can give you some guidance. 

I looked at the Tera Elin mod page and it doesn't suggest doing anything with Outfit Studio, just setting up Bodyslide.  Maybe you introduced an error with changes in Outfit Studio? 

Unless you get better advice, which probably anyone can give you better advice than I am, maybe uninstall and delete what you have to get rid of any changes you made.  Then use a clean install and go from there, without making changes changes tot he Facegen files.  See if that fixes it, maybe.