[mod] (CC) All Girls - Jeans, Crop Top, and Lingerie Mod.

25 minutes ago, lcq134679 said:

Hello, there is a gap in the clothes in the middle of the chest, is there a way to fix it? Thank you very much. I am a steam playerDOAX-VenusVacation_220119_184204.jpg.38311393bbc8a4fa4ba05d538e1c5244.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_220119_184244.jpg.6eb844b560e74141838649ec950516dd.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_220119_184204.jpg.38311393bbc8a4fa4ba05d538e1c5244.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_220119_184253.jpg.e0102bf8efed1848cc2934a89d8b4e89.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220119_184227.jpg

Thank you for your interest in my mod.

Short answer: I don't know how.

There's a lot of gaps in the top that become visible in certain poses due to the overlapping transparencies. There's a lot of unsightly stretching that occurs too, particularly with Honoka body type.  

I've been working on and off on the top for over a year, and at this point I just wanted to release what I've got.  If there's enough interest in fixing the top, or if I eventually learn how to make neater meshes, I'll probably update this to fix it.  But for now you'll just have to settle for it as it is.  

I'll take suggestions for anyone, though.

2 hours ago, SolomonSTB1973 said:

Thank you for your interest in my mod.

Short answer: I don't know how.

There's a lot of gaps in the top that become visible in certain poses due to the overlapping transparencies. There's a lot of unsightly stretching that occurs too, particularly with Honoka body type.  

I've been working on and off on the top for over a year, and at this point I just wanted to release what I've got.  If there's enough interest in fixing the top, or if I eventually learn how to make neater meshes, I'll probably update this to fix it.  But for now you'll just have to settle for it as it is.  

I'll take suggestions for anyone, though.

ok thank you very much for sharing

9 hours ago, Dudebro90 said:

Very cool. I'm especially thankful for the jeans on all body types.

If you ever felt like doing additional work on this, I'd personally be grateful for a version/variants with non-sheer/transparent tops.

Non sheer? 

Lol, perish the thought!

Er, I'm definitely making additions to this mod.  What, you'd like to see the current tops with the sheerness removed? Or did you have something specific in mind?