[mod][1.4] Carry condoms

Description:

Adds condoms to the medication list in the Assign list. Now you can have all your non-medically inclined pawns automatically collect and carry condoms. They should then also automatically use them if they are in their inventory. (Less mouths to feed.)

Click on the Medicine icon on the right and change it to condoms. Select how many you want the pawn to carry. If there are some stored somewhere they'll go and grab them.

CarryCondoms.jpg.0f2b0263e8a1c3d48d78264dc022908c.jpg

Installation:

Place CarryCondoms folder in your mod folder,
Enable this mod in the game menu.

Compatibility:

Requires RJW.

It's a simple patch, should work with all versions of RJW. 1.3 Should still be compatible as well.

Updated for 1.4. - Made the mod so it now uses a patch to add condoms to the list instead of just brute force writing over the entire carry list. I don't know of any other mods that change the carried meds list, but if they do, now this is more compatible.

CarryCondoms.7z

Edited by onslort
Update for 1.4
  • 9 months later...
  • onslort changed the title to [mod][1.4] Carry condoms

yea, i had that issue a few days ago... i made condoms and the info text sais they get auto used when carried... but there is no way to make pawns carry them as they not medicine or drugs or such for the policys.

it should be updated in RJW and not be its own mod, i mentioned it in the rjw topic but no idea if people did read it there haha.

same with humpshrooms... we can make aphrodisiaca pills but we cant grow humpshrooms. (think i saw a mod adding growable humpshrooms at some point her esomewhere)

also no idea why that isnt in default RJW. *shrugs*

than again stuff like cum and whoreing and such were in before and now got its own mod too...

just feels weird to have a zillion "tiny mods"... but it is what it is i guess.

There's an older 1.3 RJW mod that makes humpshroom growable, as well as some other tweaks. You can find it here:
https://gitgud.io/EaglePhntm/betterrjw

It still works with 1.4 as it's only patching existing things.

And some mods that change gameplay completely I can see remaining optional, or else half the people that don't like them will then start complaining about why it was added.

22 hours ago, Neliahawk said:

same with humpshrooms... we can make aphrodisiaca pills but we cant grow humpshrooms. (think i saw a mod adding growable humpshrooms at some point her esomewhere)

also no idea why that isnt in default RJW. *shrugs*

Humpshrooms should only grow wild (in caves in cave maps) or in hydroponics in vanilla rjw, but yeah, if you wanna grow them in a field in cave, then should need a mod.