• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Something about her reminds me of Camilla from Fire Emblem, or a generic anime waifu goddess type. Something tells me she'd look excellent with blonde, chesnut brown, and purple hair options.

Probably blue too. Yeah...based on her demeanor, they'd totally give her blue hair if DOA followed more anime hair logic. Then again, that's some wicked Camilla cosplay her hair style is begging for.

Alas. =(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2023 at 10:51 PM, yghanan said:

thanks,it works well on steam.

and how to turn to default hair color?  I can just disabled it

also I think sayuri's red color' effect will be great,erotic...

Excuse me, I've downloaded and installed this mod as well, however, it didn't work.
Thus, I  was wondering how did you and others made it work?

Edited by Agent Kruger
On 1/24/2023 at 7:47 AM, Agent Kruger said:

Excuse me, I've downloaded and installed this mod as well, however, it didn't work.
Thus, I  was wondering how did you and others made it work?

I just put files into the mods folder,and F10 ..

is the d3dx.ini file is up-to-date?   or you don't turn on the high-quality mode?

Good luck,I'm not good at these.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @zakunhope!

Love your hair mods, they work well for Steam. I have most of them installed and noticed that when I hit CTRL + H it actually changes all girls hair colors (in rotation), whether they are on screen or not. I believe this is because the CTRL + H is set to a global change. Is there a way to enable/disable the editing of the mod with something like CTRL + 1? I've seen it done with some costume mods, not sure if possible to do in other capacities. Any help would be appreciated!

5 hours ago, Omni_Noesis said:

Hi @zakunhope!

Love your hair mods, they work well for Steam. I have most of them installed and noticed that when I hit CTRL + H it actually changes all girls hair colors (in rotation), whether they are on screen or not. I believe this is because the CTRL + H is set to a global change. Is there a way to enable/disable the editing of the mod with something like CTRL + 1? I've seen it done with some costume mods, not sure if possible to do in other capacities. Any help would be appreciated!

Open ini file and simply change buttons what you like:), you see CTRL + H change to CTRL + I or something what you like. Autor can`t change buttons for everyone what they like, I like these mods and for any girl I only change last button, It`s simple

10 hours ago, Omni_Noesis said:

Hi @zakunhope!

If you want to add the "turn on/off" option with ctrl, here's the code you need to add, I did this for all of my girls some days ago for the same reason, because I had it set to ctrl + 3, ctrl + 4, ctrl + 5 and so on, but I ran out of numbers pretty quick, and remembering each combination is a bit of a pain, so adding an activation key like you said is indeed the best solution!

Since many mods already use ctrl 1/2 to activate, I have set girls' hair color to ctrl 3/4, but you can change it to any key, not just ctrl + number.

Copy this and paste it at the start of the hair mod .ini file (and don't forget to replace (girl name) with the proper name!):

[Constants]
global persist $Hair = 0
global $slot_active = 0

[KeySwitchSlot1]
key = ctrl no_shift no_alt 3
type = cycle
$slot_active = 1, 0
run = CommandListSlot1, CommandListSlot0
[KeySwitchSlot2]
key = ctrl no_shift no_alt 4
type = cycle
$slot_active = 1, 0
run = CommandListSlot1, CommandListSlot0

[CommandListSlot1]
Resource\ShaderFixes\help.ini\Notification = ref ResourceSlot1
run = CustomShader\ShaderFixes\help.ini\FormatText
$\ShaderFixes\help.ini\notification_timeout = time + 2.0
[CommandListSlot0]
Resource\ShaderFixes\help.ini\Notification = ref ResourceSlot0
run = CustomShader\ShaderFixes\help.ini\FormatText
$\ShaderFixes\help.ini\notification_timeout = time + 2.0

[ResourceSlot0]
type = Buffer
data = "(girl name) Hair Color : Off"
[ResourceSlot1]
type = Buffer
data = "(girl name) Hair Color : On"

hope that works :) 

edit: oops, forgot the most important part! Add this line below [KeyHair]

condition = $slot_active == 1

So it should look like this:

[KeyHair]
condition = $slot_active == 1
Key = ctrl h
type = cycle
$Hair = 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

Edited by DoMopi
  • 2 weeks later...

This was incredibly helpful @DoMopi, thank you so so much!

edit: I've realized that as the code is written now, the hotkey is global and will activate even when the character is not present. There is an SSR that has an activation hotkey that will only function when that costume is on the character. I imagine there is code that will work for detecting when a character is on screen as well? The SSR in reference is "SSR - Magical Venus - Honoka [look4love]". Can you identify where in the code below that feature is present? Is it possible to code to a character or unique trait of a particular character?

If instead the solution is to code for each Venus a unique hotkey activator, then so be it (as opposed to only one hotkey activation for hair). But I wanted to share this first before committing to that method.

------------------------

[Constants]
global persist $top = 0
global persist $panty = 0
global persist $skirt = 0
global persist $sleeve = 0
global persist $wing = 0
global persist $waist = 0
global persist $skirtdeco = 0
global persist $skirtribbon = 0
global $mod_active = 0
global $slot_active = 0