[Request] The Dark Lord's Armor (hopefully easy)

Dela Garo

Hey everyone! I guess this counts as my hello post too.

For years, dating all the way back to Oblivion, I've been trying to get the Dark Lord's Armor from the Force Unleashed game made into an actual armor. Having found a model, I was hoping one could port it to Skyrim and make one (hopefully) small variation of it as well?

Here is an IMAGE which is fairly big, so heads up.

A link to the model can be found HERE or check the bottom as I've already uploaded it as an attachment. The download button is on the right side. From what I've read, XNALara seems to be useful in porting this sort of thing over, and this model is apparently already geared for XNALara, so hopefully that'd make things a little easier. The variation I'd like is the removal of the helmet so I can see my character's head. Hopefully that wouldn't be too hard, I'm not exactly model savvy.

Anyway, if someone could get this working in Skyrim, I'd genuinely appreciate it!

Alternatively, I've just gone ahead and uploaded the model as an attachment.

star_wars_the_force_unleashed___starkiller__sith__by_mrgameboy2011-d4xi7vg.zip

Archived