On 4/8/2022 at 2:18 PM, Gizzlembos03 said:

Really love the idea and the work so far, keep it up!

I dont really think we need a female player version, we have plenty of that.

Plenty of mods for female PCs not so much mods for female characters with a friendly dragon

• 1 month later...

Awesome idea just downloaded and will try

i do however need to notice  picture and name of the mod are misleading, i glanced couple of times at this mod while browsing in downloads and  it looked just like some pet dragon you can ride simple follower mod thingy

like there is a crap ton of those small mods all over the internet

so therefore it doesnt do this mod any justice and will prolly get overlooked and dissmised as such

i can advise a split screen of half dragon/half follower face picture   as an opening and maybe some clarification in the brackets in the title of the mod or something 

This is all ofc a positive critic as i do enjoy your sex follower mod and would like to see this one finished and popular

thank you for your great work and expanding our Skyrim experiences o/

9 hours ago, lordbayron said:

Awesome idea just downloaded and will try

i do however need to notice  picture and name of the mod are misleading, i glanced couple of times at this mod while browsing in downloads and  it looked just like some pet dragon you can ride simple follower mod thingy

like there is a crap ton of those small mods all over the internet

so therefore it doesnt do this mod any justice and will prolly get overlooked and dissmised as such

i can advise a split screen of half dragon/half follower face picture   as an opening and maybe some clarification in the brackets in the title of the mod or something 

This is all ofc a positive critic as i do enjoy your sex follower mod and would like to see this one finished and popular

thank you for your great work and expanding our Skyrim experiences o/

Thanks for the feedback.

Hi,

I want to echo what Lord Bayron said. I dismissed this initially because I thought it was just a dragon follower and the Dragonborn DLC has pretty much primed me to expect something underwhelming when flying dragons are concerned. This however seems to be a combo follower with a quest/romance and they also turn into a dragon. That is way cool. I'll install it and try it out.

So, Lvl 29 character. Have completed the Voice quest to complete the Unrelenting Force shout. Have killed a mess of dragons.

I wanted to give this a look so made a save and added the mod. I read the earlier posts about the quest stages and how to see if mod was running. It is. But my MQ105 quest says it's at stage 300 and is "stopped." The give note quest has not started per sqv.

I have been all over Whiterun and Solitude back and forth and in and out of buildings and the quest doesn't start. No courier. I'm guessing it's because MQ105 is stopped.

Not sure what to do about that. Any ideas?

5 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

So, Lvl 29 character. Have completed the Voice quest to complete the Unrelenting Force shout. Have killed a mess of dragons.

I wanted to give this a look so made a save and added the mod. I read the earlier posts about the quest stages and how to see if mod was running. It is. But my MQ105 quest says it's at stage 300 and is "stopped." The give note quest has not started per sqv.

I have been all over Whiterun and Solitude back and forth and in and out of buildings and the quest doesn't start. No courier. I'm guessing it's because MQ105 is stopped.

Not sure what to do about that. Any ideas?

Only thing I can advise is to load an earlier save where MQ105 is still running.

I'd really love to try this quest but it won't work for the life of me. Currently level 32 and mq105 is active. The AeraGiveNoteQuest is not active even though I've gone in and out of multiple main cities in skyrim. Anyway to manually start the quest?

Edited by RevampedOtaku
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, 

I'm afraid the most crucial part of the quests, defeating the first quardian and search the chest for the shield are broken. 

The dragon doesn't die; it just gets up aftdr chilling on the ground, the pacify spell does not work on it, and I need a key to open and search the chest I can't find anywhere (Arch Conjurer that appears there doesn't have it either) so the quest is permamently stucked. 

Is there any way to bypass this? 

Edited by Vurumal_#3
8 hours ago, Vurumal_#3 said:

Hello, 

I'm afraid the most crucial part of the quests, defeating the first quardian and search the chest for the shield are broken. 

The dragon doesn't die; it just gets up aftdr chilling on the ground, the pacify spell does not work on it, and I need a key to open and search the chest I can't find anywhere (Arch Conjurer that appears there doesn't have it either) so the quest is permamently stucked. 

Is there any way to bypass this? 

You are not supposed to kill the dragon.   I won't tell you more.  There is no "Arch Conjurer" or at least there is not supposed to be.  Sounds like you might have a conflicting mod.

• 2 months later...

Hey there! I'm considering putting this mod into my modlist, since I can't find the mod for the tiny dragon, and this one seems way more fun to play (an actual questline?! Lucien/Inigo but dragon vibes!). I do have a question though, and I didn't see it on the (in)compatibilities list on Wintersun, but why would this mod not be compatible with it? Just curious, neither your page nor Enai's page give clarification on it. Maybe someone will see it and make a patch (possibly)?

Okay so I saw that it was due to a shrine at a Felleon's house, and now CC Hendraheim is conflicting due to there being the dungeon location near that. Have these been fixed as of recent/prior? I'd love to try this mod out, however I have some mods that require Hendraheim to be loaded as they fix certain things and they'll crash the game if removed.

Edited by Denizen Is Disturbed
Further inquiring on subject/issue
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good that this isn't just a "Fuck a dragoness" mod, while that is technically what I was looking for. Considering things, I don't know if you plan to add sex scene, hoping so. It generally seems more immersive if it's built on.

I highly suggest adding sex-scenes, but in the way you mentioned. I also suggest adding compatibility with the play as a dragon mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...