SLavers OF Skyrim (SLOS) WIP - Remake in progress...

15 hours ago, carlj67 said:

Hope to try this out soon. Looks very promising.  Just a minor point. It's 2022! Might want to update your version changelog to avoid future confusion ?. 

Keep it up! 

thank you pinting this mistake out, soon i update the description.

3 hours ago, brussh said:

Hey Running latest ver on heavily modded level 50. All good so far. Thanks a lot 

Thank you for this information! :) Good to hear :) working as intended.

If find any problem with my mod pls let me know!

Compatibility problem may arise if used with other mdos that change bandit leveled lists, or change exterior main citys and riverwood.

I try put the slave hidout/lair/base entrances a place where probably no one going to put anything.

I put here too so more easy to find out:

Next 3+ update version goign to contain replacment of place holder npc faces and more spawn point for leveled slavers.

First around riften region then i populate other places.

Possible problem with this: if editor give to big reference id to some of my edits i maybe need re compact the esp file. this bead becuse this means all reference id changed old ones not going to work.

This may or may not corrupt save files, i dont know. For this reasons as long as i not need compact the SLOS-SlaversEvrywhere.Esp i include in the main pacage.

If i need compact i put separate download and put big warning label to it.

I have no ide when this going to happen i expect one point going to happen :( So if one wish to enjoy the final state of the update with slavers evrywhere in skyrim. i mena literaly all ower. i suggest not enable the SLOS-SlaversEvrywhere.esp until i clearly state this future devlopment finished.

Next 2-5 months i plan focus on this and filling up the place holder faces.  as i advance bit by bit i realise new versions. planed evry 2 weak.

• 1 month later...

Update about devloupment:
I have technical/IRL difficultys. I expect no new mod update/realise expected within next 3 months. :(

i wish finish what i started! :) i expect lot of PAHE/DOM user make good use this mod ( new npcs to ensalve always welcome :D ).

• 2 months later...

So It's possible I found the supersecret slaver base or it could just be a base in riverwood that I can't find the entrance too. possibly because there are things on top of it.

Edit:
I found it. I got confused by the note and was expecting to literally see something like a trapdoor. I have a screen capture of the location of the riverwood base in case anybody is desperate.

Edited by Farsh-nuke
I found the riverwood base
  • 4 months later...
On 6/7/2022 at 7:02 AM, Farsh-nuke said:

So It's possible I found the supersecret slaver base or it could just be a base in riverwood that I can't find the entrance too. possibly because there are things on top of it.

Edit:
I found it. I got confused by the note and was expecting to literally see something like a trapdoor. I have a screen capture of the location of the riverwood base in case anybody is desperate.

Yea i want to see the screen shot.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

image.png.8b24fa492158edfd3a776ac7903b4f70.png

Riverwood slave base traptor if sprinting esitamted 30 sec from riverwood fast travel position where you end if fast traveling here to riverwood.

its possible by accident other mods change terrain or place object on it. I not aware if this happening by any mod by the way.

Grass mods or other mods that change how flra looks like probably making bit harder to find the hidden trap dor ( i consider this a positive side effect :D a slaver team going to hide well their base entrance ).

The note maybe a bit confusing i tryed fallow same type of giving out direction where to go as done in morrowind( good old times :) where no quest markers, finding quest location sometimes more intresting than the quest :D ).

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. Want to try mod. In install Enslaving mod is ESL and must be launched on new game. Could there be ESM or ESP-FE version of it.

Just have only problems with real ESL files.

OK it works on existing save. Tried to be enslaved by slavers with no result. Have Defeat, SimpleSlavery, SD+ and many others. Had not found any events leading to any slavery mod, As for me it is just additional bandit spawning mod, Maybe it us useful in enslaving NPCs, didnt tested. But as mod is named Slavers they must enslave PC anyway.

Edited by crococat
5 hours ago, crococat said:

Hello. Want to try mod. In install Enslaving mod is ESL and must be launched on new game. Could there be ESM or ESP-FE version of it.

Just have only problems with real ESL files.

Thank you for the information.

I forget in haste make my new addon( SLOS-SlaversCapturePlayer.esp) esl flagged esp. i realising as separate update soon.

in my test enslavment worked fine. to ensalvment function work fallowing things need to be meet:

0-EnslavingEffectCompact.esl not changed any way. this esl file critical to enslavment work.

1-Simple splaver and its dependencys installed and working ( i tested siple slavery plus plus , this version: Simple Slavery plus plus )

2-SLOS-SlaversCapturePlayer.esp need to be enabled

3-Fallowing file NOT enabled: SLOS-SlaversUse-NormalWeapons.esp (this makes slaves not use enchanted weapon thus not use player capture capable weapons!)

Same hold true for: SLOS-EXP-SlaversUsingZAZ.esp many weapons included this pacage contains no enchantment so this weapons not going to enslave the player or canot be used this way.

4-player hp below 50% ( by default)

5-Hit by a slaver weapon that has enchantments not deplated ( many paralysis basedweapon 1-3 time usage )

if weapon has no enchantments weapon not going to enslave the player. 

if this not help you and you encounter agin this issue pls enable papyrus logging in skyrim.ini by changing the ini file for this values:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=0

if you can give me a papyrus log that contain traces i may can figure out what is the cause my addon not working.

The logs shuld contain informoation about slavers attempting enslave you and if they fail why they fail.

5 hours ago, crococat said:

Tried to be enslaved by slavers with no result. Have Defeat, SimpleSlavery, SD+ and many others.

i not tested with slavery mods other than simple slavery and pahe.  Best of my knowlage this shuld not a problem if other mods not catch the player status change befor my mod catch.

Plans for the future and info about current version:

Corrent version:

the slavers enslave player addon comes with few new weapons for slavers this weapons more ideal to used with new player capture system.

The added system has own limitations: the weapons only capable enslave if weapon enchantment has charges in it. This limits the slavers enslaving ability a lot.

To owercome this i need change lot of things in slavers weaponory.  Basily this means in case slavers capture player addon activated in theory i need disable all other weapons and only allow uesed to the weapons that made for slavers. 

The current structure of the mod not allow me to this. Reamke it its lot of work and i willing to do but its going to cost lot of time.

This has just one issue i face with this mod. to fix other ones i need rebuild basicly near 0 all of it.

For this reason the current versions 5,6,7 only recive minior quick fixes if needed ( and reported).

Mean whilie i working a new version of SLOS. This new version not going to work older "gereneration" addons.

I have no idea the moment when its done.  2-8 month or more.

The road map:

I first wish to finish current scriptin modules that i made use the new addon. The module missing concentration spell effect enslaving ability.

Maybe just maybe i start working a weapon only script that not make use any enchantment and this way do the capture and not relay on enchantments. (this far future from now)

After the script module complite i add the new version to the current generation of SLOS as update.

This moduel i call EnslavingEffect.

Next mile stone the Enemy placer module. This one not published yet, Thisone direct replacment for the SLOS-SlaversEvrywhere.

The addon i estimate going to place 1 000 - 2 000 new enemy npc around skyrim main land (currently 400+ done). maybe i include dragonborn to but not sure.

This one can be used place more bandits, or any npc from leveled list around skyrim. Can be used by other modders. I make us as part of SLOS.

After that comes my  NPC pack that goign to contain the promised 500+ npc this module makes possible easy to implement lot of new npcs. so my enemy placer module can be feed with npcs.

Near final milestone the slavers armory, this module re make of normal weapons AND spells for slavers use. all weapon and spell in this arsenal made for make us my enslavingeffect module.

After all of this done come the final part. SLOS remake.  This means all the module i made made to work in tendem and as one.

I plan make this a way that only scripted part is the enslaving effect, for greater compatiblity with other mods.

after all of this done, next step make a anty slavery questline. This one make use hidden slaver bases and tells a story about player purging out the slavers from skyrim.

( Current plan may change ower time its very very far from now i start to devlop this)

Hey Nonseen, curious about the current content of the mod(specifically player slavery and content regarding to it). Will it be fleshed out in this mod, or are other mods on this topic needed for that content? How much of the above said is currently available?

Edited by wHOaMiEH

Ok, maybe i had not spotted enchanted weapons. Now will try only with paralyse addon and with no zaz.

EnslavingEffectCompact.esl is complete version or would be upgraded? Just want to test in existing game.

And in description is no word about zaz-extention (only using zaz). Is it something about furniture?

p.s. Understand about zaz.

Edited by crococat
2 hours ago, crococat said:

Ok, maybe i had not spotted enchanted weapons. Now will try only with paralyse addon and with no zaz.

its okay next time i give roe detaield discription how thigns work. i bit rushed this realise. :(

EnslavingEffectCompact.esl is complete version or would be upgraded? Just want to test in existing game.

this is a resource file, working on a update for it. But new version shuld backward compatible witout issues. only 2 maybe 6 record to be added.

For more detailed information pls look here: link to enslaving effect resoruce files

Before doing any testing i suggest make backup(s) your save file(s). 

sadly changing EnslavingEffectCompact.esl to EnslavingEffectCompact.esp broke the resource file inner workings. if this cause problems in your load order pls let me know i can try make a esp version of it if the game engine allow it.

And in description is no word about zaz-extention (only using zaz). Is it something about furniture?

p.s. Understand about zaz.

:)

2 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Hey Nonseen, curious about the current content of the mod(specifically player slavery and content regarding to it). Will it be fleshed out in this mod, or are other mods on this topic needed for that content? How much of the above said is currently available?

SLOS orignialy made to help other mods enslave the player with 0 script in it (for compatibility reasons mostly). To make option to chose what a player wish i made lot of esp that change how the mod behave. Think this esps as jumpers or switches.  if not installed or not enabled its off. SlaversOfSkyrim.esp alone can and vill function the other esp files in the pacage for change how things  behave. Change where you can run to slavers or what equipement might they use or not use.

the modd ads 3 secret slaver base only 1 mostly complite at the time of writing. The other 2 let say less need some working on it. The one near riften is a realy hard chalange to escape and avoid becoming defeated. The other too let say very very hard to find them if you not know where to look :)

Reportedly only 2 of the 3 secret base ever found by players so far. :) :)

The mod itself contain 0 player slavery. if slavers capture player .esp enabled only do call for simple slavery if player hp go below 50% and other requierment meet.

if you happen using pahe(paradise halls enchanted) slavers weapon can be used to enslave the slavers or other npc them self! :) as long sad weapon has enchantment in it, and pahe specific capture requierment meet. ( dont try capture giants or mamuths... but can capture flame atronach or dwamer spiders :) even trolls! )

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

if this cause problems in your load order pls let me know i can try make a esp version of it if the game engine allow it.

No problems. Just before trying to add any esl to running game didnt alow me to load any save. But this from your mod is working.

I am not moder, but have some mods that can launch or disable their modules ingame. If your know how to do it your mod may be placed in one file with many mcm settings.

As for me all is ok, but for some people may be strange had to delete files from install arhive as there are so many of them.

Understand that it is wip, but hope it would be growing soon.

As for some hours testing game is not crushing and slavers are not so hard. Now i am with very powerfull followers and could not test enslave pc option before ending their quests, but stability is ok.

18 hours ago, crococat said:
20 hours ago, Nonseen said:

if this cause problems in your load order pls let me know i can try make a esp version of it if the game engine allow it.

No problems. Just before trying to add any esl to running game didnt alow me to load any save. But this from your mod is working.

SLOS-SlaversEnslavePlayer.esp relay on EnslavingEffectsCompact.esl. This file is a master that may other mods make use of.

am not moder, but have some mods that can launch or disable their modules ingame. If your know how to do it your mod may be placed in one file with many mcm settings.

Thank you for the advice! :)

i know this exist but dont know how to do it. Still learning scripting. I thinking making a installer for my mod, this way more easy to do the installation. Plus MCM menu relays on scripts that i wish only use if no way around it. Reason for this simple: more stability for my mod, and more compatible with other mods. 

As for me all is ok, but for some people may be strange had to delete files from install arhive as there are so many of them.

Understand that it is wip, but hope it would be growing soon.

Hmm true this is one of the many reasons i plan make new generation of SLOS that near start from scrach.  Current generation get fixes and patches maybe.

Growing go first slow i steel need make 300+npc faces and fill skyrim with npc spawn points. this to alone take me months. 

Tested and all is working fine. Maybe sometimes when sending to SS in paralyzes broken pose had bad outcomes. If it possible to return pc in normal state before location change it would be good.

Hope mod will grow. As i see now it just place hostiles in world. Wanted more interactions, maybe dialogs with them. And seems slavers are hostile to others, but they are not bandits, just allies. Maybe they could be not hostile but ambush pc if he is alone or naked or wanted, on another end pc may trade slaves with them. But it is just my imaginations.

Anyway mod works.

Dont understand for what propose are addons that add to slavers zaz or dd items as they are not used on anybody.

On 11/23/2022 at 7:32 PM, crococat said:

Tested and all is working fine. Maybe sometimes when sending to SS in paralyzes broken pose had bad outcomes.

its known issue to me. i added lot of safe guard to preverent this to happen. please if possible tell me more detail what happened and how yo umaanged to tigger this event.

if you can give me papyrus log when this happened even better! this way i can trace back what went wrong. 

my script expected to detect player paralysed and cure it.

If it possible to return pc in normal state before location change it would be good.

after layer hadneld to simply slavery not mutch i can do :(

i need avoid this to happen.

i updated a new version of script as separate download this one shuld fix this issue.

As i see now it just place hostiles in world. Wanted more interactions, maybe dialogs with them.

hmm intresting idea. at the moment my skill as modder not yet good enught for this :(

And seems slavers are hostile to others, but they are not bandits, just allies.

yes the bandit allays becuse slavers can work as part bandits. 

but make sanse you say slavers that hunt both player and bandits :)

i can make this one done. :)

Maybe they could be not hostile but ambush pc if he is alone or naked or wanted, on another end pc may trade slaves with them.

i like this ideas and make sense. why not make possible player to join the slaver faction instead fightin aginst them :) :)

hmm slavers guide idea with quest line sounds good i think :)

at the time of writing i not own the knowlage how to do this. but in the future this may change...

Anyway mod works.

:) :)
and even better with new test patch. this one first for test prouses expected to be changed updated in future then latter i put the next version if changes finalized.
if you wish to help test out its helps a lot.

Dont understand for what propose are addons that add to slavers zaz or dd items as they are not used on anybody.

zaz adds zaz items to slavers. this items can be used many ways... if you installed pahe can slaves forced to wear this items. or other cases some players happy to put them on their character, or follower.

By the way with the patch i realsied now the zaz weapons can and will do enslavment ( if i not made any owersighting)

• 1 month later...

News about upcoming updates, advance in devlopment:

Refreshed:

Year: 2023

Month: 4

Day: 26

The Big plan ( milestones ):

Restart the mod from 0 ( this done )

Reamke the scriptles version of SLOS  (in progress )

00 - paln whats going to happen ( done )

Reamke the scriptles version of SLOS  (in progress )

00 - paln whats going to happen ( done )

10- Experiement test out new plan work, fix the issues with the plan ( done )

15- add lots of npc to the mod ( Done- the minimum requiered )

20 - Reamke the class system (done )

30 - reamke enchantment system (done )

40 - remake item distribution system (done)

50 - remake the interface to addons (done)

60 - add slavers zaz suport( salvers using zaz weapons, caring some zaz items ) (done)

61 - make separate test addon, so test around riverwood not interfere normal gameplay ( done )

62 - make addon for bandit slavers. this slavers added to normal slaver leveled lists and randomly spawn, using slaver equipment but counted as bandit! ( Done )

70 - reamke slaver bases and add them a separate addon (  done )

80 - add slaver patrols to skyrim, this need to be separate addon file (in progress )

90 - add secret slave market places where slaves sold to buyers ( player can raid this places if manage to find them :D ) [same addon as slaver bases]

Ended up separate addon...  (done)

100 - add secret slaver meating points where slavers time to time meat ech other to discus plans, but no new cell aded for this reason ( Done )

110 - add secret slaver working places where slaves worked and produce varius stuff for slavers ( Done ) plus can be used as zaz/toys/dd item source as linking addons show up. ( DD at this time not made) this possible if one using PAHE and NS Working Slaves...

120 - add optional addon to remove nasty enchant effect from slaver weapons (Done )

130 - add slavers Toys suport ( slavers may carring Toy items )  ( done ) Slavers may cari toy items and gift slaves, but need to be tested more.

140 - add salvers DD suport( slavers may carring DD items, keys ) ( pending )

Make scripted version ( not started ) ( planning stage! NOT FINAL! may change! )

10 - Ensalwing magic effect impementation , this give ability to capture player, player followers, or other npcs- Requre slave base addon installed

20 - slavers economy Part 1: has "own economy"  that can be effected by player actions (planed mostly)

30 - slavers economy Part 2: slavers economy can grow dinamicly, or shrink based on player actions. (planed mostly)

?? - Slaver guild and faction become playeble by player ( so slavers and slaver bases no more enemy to player if chose join them :) )

?? - anti slavery organization can be founded the player ( with help of some npc ) if step made slaver guild become unavible 

?? - Secret Slaver vs anti slavers war quest line with story and consiquences

?? - Script addon base - a new file that store most of the asset for scripts use, ahndle the scripted things

[ unassigned, prone to be deleted ]

?? - Slavers play " man hunt game " event (player need to run or get killed/worse ) - upon capture a possible event that can tigger

?? - Slavers attempt run " train slave" program on player follower if captured  to turn aginst the player

?? - Slavers attempt run " train slave" program on player if captured 

?? - Slavers atempt run "train prositute" program on player if captured

?? - slavers attempt run "break the will of slave " program on player if captured

?? - sanity systemm if player captured player personality may be degraded damaged. if this value become to low player failed to resist slavers will and become mindless slave. this  event if happen probably forcebly end the game. becuse player lost all control of its character. this means now real risk to get captured and not get out quick enught. but hey what you waiting? you basicly get killed if captured so losing secund time need has consiquences.

?? - soem sort of player slavery subsystem with rule set to handle events/things and make value of things

?? - if become slave, and not yet started the slaver vs anti slaver quest line have a chance join the slaver side and participate in the quest line ( but has limited to 0 choice about the events (as slave what you expect? ) )

?? - slavers bred so they organize a death race: slaves let loose a chaalnging race level where obstacles slow down the running slaves. all slave equiped with weapons and tools that can make other slaves life difficult... and after some count down the slavers set lose some nasty i mean realy nasty thing that go after the slaves. the goal is for the slaves reach the end line before get eaten/killed by the nasty thing behind them. Player death possible.

Next expeted realise date: i hope before end of may ( prone to be pushed end of 6th month)

Mext version status: Planinng in progres...

Next version planed content:

DD implementation

Separate esp file that act as script base, some interface.

Ensawing weapon effect implementation, maybe just maybe inclue player enslavment by slaves and very maybe the slavers have some "fun" with player then sell them to SimpleSlavery. This thing from coding perspecitve newer done category and possible above my current skill level we will see. 

Goal of next realise:

Make possible to player Enslave evrything that moves and not essential :D

okay kidding... make possible for the Slaver guild to enslave evrything that moves and can be sold as slave! :D

sory no more joke here!

siriusly next realise need to be tested hard becuse scripted codes tend to be hide nasty bugs inside, that i may or may not able to locate.

Edited by Nonseen
Update to next realise

I've been using this mod for a little bit in my 400 mod game, and there are some things I have noticed. Most weapons I get from the slavers (loot) have 2 charges for the weapons. I'm also not sure how many "Slavers" this adds, but I seem to get a bit overwhelmed especially near the Guardian Stones. Now it may be that your mod is playing nice with one of my 4 population mods (OBIS, Skyrim Populated Baka Edition, Random Encounters, and Genesis) and one of them is spawning more then your mod intends. Usually around that area, I see about 8 of them in a group. I'm assuming its probably not intended to spawn that many, but I like a challenge anyways. It might be because of OBIS if they are bandits. I do love this mod so far other then that.

Edit: This was pre current update.

Edited by Shade_Devolos
1 hour ago, Shade_Devolos said:

I've been using this mod for a little bit in my 400 mod game, and there are some things I have noticed. Most weapons I get from the slavers (loot) have 2 charges for the weapons. I'm also not sure how many "Slavers" this adds, but I seem to get a bit overwhelmed especially near the Guardian Stones. Now it may be that your mod is playing nice with one of my 4 population mods (OBIS, Skyrim Populated Baka Edition, Random Encounters, and Genesis) and one of them is spawning more then your mod intends. Usually around that area, I see about 8 of them in a group. I'm assuming its probably not intended to spawn that many, but I like a challenge anyways. It might be because of OBIS if they are bandits. I do love this mod so far other then that.

Edit: This was pre current update.

Thenk you for writing down your expereinces!

i happy to hear you like the chalange the mod gives :)

i planned take down the part that made slavers shown up with bandits but cahnged my mind, not going to delete this options.

Guardian stone area difficultis:

Only occupied lot of bandits if test addon installed. During early days of testing i made a chalange test run. This expected player use console command or simple go riverwodd in the start using alternate start.

from riverwod player need go first the guardian stones then to helgen escape tunnel.

As player advance on the rute incrasingly difficult enemys and enemy packs encountured and need to be defeated.

Other possible reason what you experinece is unintended effect using addon: Slavers with bandits. this addon adds my slaves to normal bandit leveled list. this way slaver can spawn as part of any bandit grup. (idea behind this function: player get suprised time to time as invisible bandit backstab the player )

Abot slaver weapon charges:

During testing become clear the slavers with paralizing weapons no fun to play aginst if slavers can perma paralysie the player.  The theory behind low number of charges this: player eathier survive the inital burst of the enemy and probably going to win or lose the combat quick.

in the new version i found a new way to make player life hard witout paralising them. So slavers can now has lot more charged in their weapons. :) :) :)  ( evil laught )

Next realise planed to come before this monst 18th day.

The clean up procces in the download discription planed to start the same day as realsie happens.

i expect the final form of this mod best case reached early 2024 not before, as i advance in planning more and more stuff come to my mind. 

God news is i hope i soon maybe this weak maybe next finish the inital planning of the Scriptless base version of the SLOS.

After that i can start work on making the mod. This part where i going to ask some suport: feedback about what i made.

I copy the original skyrim stats 80% of the time so i expect no major blance issue. Bigest difference beatwen the avarage original enemys and slavers the equipment, and combat style.

Slavers very aggresive attacking not waiting half day to get kicked. We will see :)

My current plan is this:

Make a working version that bug free and can expanded on it. The working pices inside the realised version just need add more and more things to it to be complite.

This means adding only 1 npc / class / difficulty level in the early versions, and as i progress adding more npcs to them.

Same for slaver bases only making one slaver base at first and making them working perfectly with slaver caravans ect.

Latter adding more slaver bases with more caravans and other parts.

New version added, mile stone list updated.

requesting suer feed back about fallowing topicks:

-oponion about slave patrols?

-oponion abut slaver base? ( imposible to find?)

Next version planed content:

-slave traders that can be traded with

-multiple posible slavehunter-salve trader meting point

-add slaves that actualy fallow the slavers to meting point, after they done the tradeing slaves fallow the slave traders to the slave market.

-add buyers for slaves so this buyers move to the slave market and buy the slaves here then slave fallow the buyer (for a time).

(all above witout using scripts)

• 3 months later...

Okay good news mile stone get updated.

I need do some fixing in NSWS, then i attempt make a DD addon so Base scriptles pan this way complited.

So i can start prototype and test the scripting part. i man discover how i can make slaves do bead things to player/other npcs a way that not crhas the game, and added bonus if not ruin your save games.

I curently thinking making a mini frame work that make possible npc-npc slavery.

Many solutions exits for player-npc or npc-player slavery but i dont know any that makes big use npc-npc slavery.

with wandering slaves and wokring slaves i collected very minimal knowlage about how to make npcs do things i want to do.

idea is this knowlage can be used to make a situaton like this happen:

Enemy slavers capture your fallower, then turn them borke the fallower mind. After x time passed and player not rescued sad fallower start serve the slavers aginst the player!

Anyway i wish to hear feadbacks how the wandering slavers and its companinos behave pls report any bugs/strange things you find!