SLavers OF Skyrim (SLOS) WIP - Remake in progress...

12 hours ago, AIWUaiwu said:

(I am so sorry that my English is not that good so what I say maybe seem a little offensive. Of course I do not mean that!?

This mod looks interesting and very,potential.

:) :)

my english not great too. its okay :)

And I looked your development blog , it seems that you are going to add some content about player slavement and some questline? This is great.

this is planned but i dont know when. the moment i writing this i think its going to take lot of time to start doing it.

There are already a lot of mods about this but many of them ignore one thing  that the player is dragonborn. No matter as a slaver or a slave, the content about player should take this idendity as a important thing.

i know littile about this type of mods as my self not use them mutch. i normaly prefer stay the slave master side not the enslaved side. Lot of members asked for player enslavment functionality... so i dicided to add.

i agree if slavers know player is THE dragonborn need to be has some effect on them....

maybe dubble the price they going to sell? or take extra caution...

For example, the player could offer the slave who they capture some diffirent training course from the simple slave. As the arch mage of winterhold,maybe the slave could get some unique magical slave training in winterhold.

wow intresting idea! i like it! :)

but hard to imagine in collage of winterhold some teachers go teach a slave to magic to used in mage slave role.

its probably aginst their personality, at least i think... 

but what if player manage convice some of them to go xyz place to teach in private some of the player novice... i think this may different story.

or... if player them self train a npc to be mage slave trainer, or even better find some of the not so moraly picky necormancer or mage and convince join the player side and do some traning for lot of gold.

to me feels more fitting the in game settings. what you think about this?

And as the player is dragonborn,he or she may be a much more valueable target for those slavers. And once captured,the player may get some very special slave training and humilation. Such as be displayed in the square in the big citys with a hood on head.....and when people gather,the hood is reaveled.

very evil idea :)

like it.

in dreaming/ theory crafting i have some ideas about player vs slaver guild:

if player do damage to slaver guild ower time slaver guild might dicide to place bounty on player head!

or even more radical case send assign a special slave tranier to player. For this slave trainer if player not already enslaved by slavers not a major proble... let say this slave tranier planed to be a bit resource full and probably has chance to hunt down the player and enslave for them self to train it.

my current plan is if slavers manage capture the player and slavers NOT know player is the dragonborn or any special. they treat as avarage slave.

if player not do things that rise flags.

on other hand IF slavers know player is special thing or even worse they know player is the Dragonborn. well... it is bead. realy realy bead.

i dont know exactly what is the consiquence but its not going to be plesent.

finaly if player behave as hard to control hard to work with slave... planed player might end up dead. as slavers no patiance or resources to break in this hard to control slave.

plese keep in mind all of this just plan or ideas.

them oment of writing i working on build up the guild it self, and make script that makes the guild function as need be.

after that comming the economy system, then i can start thinking what next. probably i going next to implement the slave traning so slavers can train their pets.

after that i propably need add slaver punishmentmethods that can be used by slaver to punish slaves, player, anything that enslaved.

then after all of this done i can start implement player only related things. 

i write this down to keep expectations low for the moment. plus as i progres the mod lot of things changing non stop. example: originaly no slave base bosses i mean no dedicated separate npc type for this role. then i realised i need it so added as new role.

this means i dont know how things exactly going to look in the future, as evrything changing :)

i very happy to collect new ideas and hear other opponions what work what not, deas what need to be added. this is one of the reason why i write the dev blog.

share my ideas and inspre others to share with them their own. ower time some of them may get implemented time will tell.

10 hours ago, Nonseen said:

我的英语也不是很好。没关系:)

这是计划好的,但我不知道什么时候。在我写这篇文章的那一刻,我认为开始做这件事需要很多时间。

我对这种类型的模组知之甚少,因为我自己很少使用它们。我通常更喜欢留在奴隶主一方而不是被奴役一方。很多会员要求玩家奴役功能......所以我决定添加。

我同意,如果奴隶贩子知道玩家是龙裔,就需要对他们产生一些影响......

也许将他们要出售的价格加倍?或者要格外小心...

哇,有趣的想法!我喜欢!:)

但很难想象在冬堡的拼贴画中有些老师去教奴隶魔法以用于法师奴隶角色。

这可能违背他们的个性,至少我认为...... 

但是如果玩家设法说服其中一些人去 xyz 地方私下教导一些玩家新手怎么办……我认为这可能是不同的故事。

或者...如果玩家自己训练一个NPC成为法师奴隶训练师,或者更好地找到一些道德上不那么挑剔的死灵法师或法师并说服他们加入玩家一方并进行一些训练以获得大量金钱。

对我来说感觉更适合游戏中的设置。你对此有何看法?

非常邪恶的想法:)

喜欢它。

在梦想/理论制作中,我对玩家与奴隶公会有一些想法:

如果玩家对奴隶公会造成伤害,那么奴隶公会可能会决定悬赏玩家!

或者更激进的情况是向玩家分配一个特殊的奴隶特兰尼尔。对于这个奴隶训练师来说,如果玩家还没有被奴隶主奴役,这不是一个大问题……假设这个奴隶训练师计划资源充足,并且可能有机会追捕玩家并奴役他们自己来训练它。

我目前的计划是,如果奴隶贩子设法捕获玩家,而奴隶贩子不知道玩家是龙裔或任何特殊的人。他们将他们视为普通的奴隶。

如果玩家不做会升旗的事情。

另一方面,如果奴隶贩子知道玩家是特殊的东西,或者更糟糕的是他们知道玩家是龙裔。嗯……是珠子。真的真的珠子。

我不知道具体的后果是什么,但它不会令人愉快。

最后,如果玩家表现得难以控制、难以与奴隶合作……计划的玩家可能最终会死。作为奴隶主,没有耐心或资源来打破这个难以控制的奴隶。

请记住所有这些只是计划或想法。

这些是我写作的时刻,我致力于建立自己的公会,并制作使公会根据需要发挥作用的脚本。

进入经济体系之后,我就可以开始思考接下来要做什么。也许我接下来要实施奴隶训练,以便奴隶贩子可以训练他们的宠物。

之后我可能需要添加奴隶贩子惩罚方法,奴隶贩子可以使用这些方法来惩罚奴隶,玩家,任何被奴役的东西。

然后,在完成所有这些之后,我可以开始实现仅与玩家相关的事情。 

我写下这些是为了暂时降低期望。另外,随着我的进步,模组很多东西都在不停地变化。例如:最初没有奴隶基地老板,我的意思是没有专门的单独的NPC类型来扮演这个角色。然后我意识到我需要它,所以添加为新角色。

这意味着我不知道未来事情到底会是什么样子,因为一切都在变化:)

我很高兴收集新的想法并听取其他意见,哪些有效哪些无效,需要添加哪些内容。这是我写开发博客的原因之一。

分享我的想法并激励其他人与他们分享自己的想法。其中一些可能会得到实施,时间会证明一切。

The first, I have to tell you something bad......I got some problem in the game with the mod  :the player do not get captured even after the HP got lower than 50%,the same as the slavers ,  I can not capture them too. I got all the mod that is needed.

Well,about the things in winterhold,as i live in a bureaucracy country,if some people is in the place like archmage,he could do almost everything he wants......let‘s forget it?.Well It may be strange for the teacher to teach the slave magic,but winterhold is a great magic school with huge library ,right?There is even the elder scroll in it(though it’s what I give them for only 2000 septim ?)!So it is not that strange there are some evil magic book in it. You know it that the old orc do not let the player open some of the bookshelvies,and the player may be able to take,or steal some of the book with a questline. This is just one of the idea. And necormancer,I remember there is a quest in skrim that the player needs to take back some of the books from a female necormancer,I think they would be glad to help the player if the got well payed.

If the player is dragonborn, there is already some mod you may take as reference. Such as public whore,the NPC take player differently due to who the player is,such as the thane of Whiterun,the archmage. Well I think that if the they know the player is dragonborn,and due to this he or she could be sold with a high price or trained for some special people(just like a bounty)(but not Nazim?,Maven may be a good choice),they would send some elite hunter to catch the player,or use a trap(this may be a quest. For example,you said the follower may be captured to fight against the player. So the slaver may kidnap one of the follower,and send a trained slave(not slaver)to pretend to be rescued by the player.And then lead the player to the place where the follower is,but  with some betrayal like poison drink so if  drink it ,the player could not fight back,or just a electronic trap is OK.

And I am sorry that I do not know what does the word ‘bead’means......bad?It couldn't be anal beads right??

About the dead end,I think it's good if the player do not get the special bounty on their head. Just like,I want buy a slave from the slaver,a special one ,but the slaver killed it!It‘s definitely not acceptable. 

All is plan and I know it,but we all hope it's a perfect mod right?

1 hour ago, AIWUaiwu said:

The first, I have to tell you something bad......I got some problem in the game with the mod  :the player do not get captured even after the HP got lower than 50%,the same as the slavers ,  I can not capture them too. I got all the mod that is needed.

Thank you reporting the issue, if you can give me in private or here some papyrus log its great. The log probably going contain traces of information what happened.

In my tests slaves failed to capture player or other slaves if the slaver killed to quickly.

Other possible issue the slaver weapons lost their echantment that make possible enslaving the victim.

if the papyrus log not show any error related to SLOS, probably the enchantments not working.

(this may be a quest. For example,you said the follower may be captured to fight against the player. So the slaver may kidnap one of the follower,and send a trained slave(not slaver)to pretend to be rescued by the player.And then lead the player to the place where the follower is,but  with some betrayal like poison drink so if  drink it ,the player could not fight back,or just a electronic trap is OK.

This is evil :) i like it!

So it is not that strange there are some evil magic book in it. You know it that the old orc do not let the player open some of the bookshelvies,and the player may be able to take,or steal some of the book with a questline. This is just one of the idea. And necormancer,I remember there is a quest in skrim that the player needs to take back some of the books from a female necormancer,I think they would be glad to help the player if the got well payed.

i think this one too good idea.

i need open a list for this in the future might attempt to implement or use as soruce of ideas!

Thank you! :)

On 7/2/2023 at 3:37 AM, Nonseen said:

Thank you reporting the issue, if you can give me in private or here some papyrus log its great. The log probably going contain traces of information what happened.

In my tests slaves failed to capture player or other slaves if the slaver killed to quickly.

Other possible issue the slaver weapons lost their echantment that make possible enslaving the victim.

if the papyrus log not show any error related to SLOS, probably the enchantments not working.

This is evil :) i like it!

i think this one too good idea.

i need open a list for this in the future might attempt to implement or use as soruce of ideas!

Thank you! :)

well,how can I got the paryrus log?

and it shows the animation of annihilation,but nothing happen after that

On 7/3/2023 at 11:10 AM, bloodrequest said:

crash-2023-07-03-09-07-34.log Ignore the date but got a ctd while in whiterun during the dragon mission.

Thank you for the report.

I going 100% honest here. i nerver before tryed understand in depth a crash log. 

What i figured out it seams crashed during loading some of my mod characters and other npcs.

I assume you  tryed do the "dragon mission" witout my mod and withnesed 0 issues with it. Please confrom i correct abut this.

I assume dragon mission == kill your first dragon in WhiterunWatch Tower. This assumpotion correct?

23 hours ago, AIWUaiwu said:

well,how can I got the paryrus log?

How to get Papyrus log:

Go to "user name" \ Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition

here you will find:

Skyrim.ini

advice: before next steps make a backup copy of this file, i personaly make a copy of it a different folder.

open skyrim.ini in a text editor

Search for fallowing String:

[Papyrus]

its contains the papyurs settings, if you have this line i suggest below change the settings to this:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=0
bEnableProfiling=0

its totaly possible skyrim.ini not contain this lines this case i suggest add to it.

after this changes if you go:

"user name" \ Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script

here you going to find files like this:

"Papyrus.0.log"

this files created as game started and you play game.

My mod has scripts that adds information to this logs.

23 hours ago, AIWUaiwu said:

and it shows the animation of annihilation,but nothing happen after that

????

probably translater error somewhere.

:(

This means you have papyrus logs?

i write ehre down the list of possible reasons known to me why slavers might fail to capture npcs:

1  - Captured Slave Storage is full

this easy to happen as curent version allow slavers capture 3 npc at any time, this going to be improved a lot in the new version.

2 - Slavers not use the corect weapon enchantment

the curent realise version contain a addon that change what weapon enchantment in use by slavers, file named:

SLOS-Addon-SlaverWeaponChange.Esp

This file change the slaver weapons to use normal enchantments instead slaver enchantments. Side effect if this esp file loaded AFTER the

SLOS-Script-SlaversCapture.Esp

The capture effect that come with this file get ower written by the normal weapon effect.

This bug going to be fixed in the new version.

3-Slaver weapon out of enchantments:

if slaver weapon has no enchantments slavers canot capture :(

5 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Thank you for the report.

I going 100% honest here. i nerver before tryed understand in depth a crash log. 

What i figured out it seams crashed during loading some of my mod characters and other npcs.

I assume you  tryed do the "dragon mission" witout my mod and withnesed 0 issues with it. Please confrom i correct abut this.

I assume dragon mission == kill your first dragon in WhiterunWatch Tower. This assumpotion correct?

I just ran it again after that crash and it didnt crash that time. but I did speed run through whiterun to the main gate. Maybe its just a once in a blue moon thing tho.

13 hours ago, bloodrequest said:

I just ran it again after that crash and it didnt crash that time. but I did speed run through whiterun to the main gate. Maybe its just a once in a blue moon thing tho.

thank you for the report pls inform me if happen agin.

based on the log you give me the vent happened as one of my potential victim npc on rute to Rorikstead.

she do her travel in diferent times, soon as possible i give you here the travel times she expected to move from wihterun to rorickstead.

My theory is this: you tiggered the kill the dragon part of the quest as she on rute to rorickstead on the road that lead near the Witherung watch tower. this maybe caused some unknown bug.

in your secund attempt to reproduce the bug you failed becuse its might happened different in game time, thus the npc not in the way to roricstead.

today i edit this post whit the travel time table of this and other npcs that travel around whiterun watchtower. i suggest if pssible reapet a test run when one of this npc travel around, so to confrom not my npc cause the bug.

EDIT:

Okay good news is i found a bug: i foret add data packages to npcs to vander around skyrim in the R4 realise.

This means if your secund test run resulted no error, i agre with you probably some random things happened. with your long mod list i assume totaly possible something go conflict other thing and strange things going to hapen.

if you suspect or find any compatibility issue pls let me know!

if you run agin same CTD that last time i made a test addon that inform the user when one of the SLOS npc loaded in game.  this modul can be used more easy to determinate my mod part of the issue or not.

its not tested yet by my self but based on what i know expected to work, so if you see ned for it let me know then i test it then realise here.

Edited by Nonseen
promised edit
11 hours ago, Nonseen said:
11 hours ago, Nonseen said:

????

probably translater error somewhere.

:(

This means you have papyrus logs?

well,it's not translator,but I don't know how to discribe that......maybe I should send a picture later.

And I will try to get the logs

Informations about the upcoming realise:

TLDR:

Lot of internal changes in script side, 2 new slaver base type, 3 new slaver base implemented, Lot of file made ESL flagged, old save files not going to work with new version :(

• 2 weeks later...

Realy bead news.

My PC get crashed hard and during recovery my lovley windows managed to delete all the advance i made the last 12 days.... this is 2 weaks of works got wiped out.

the time i writing this i try use recovery tools to recovery my script sources.

if this fail i lose 2-3 week of hard work on this mod so the next realise date pushed foward even more.

always make save into a spearate drive from you main matchine. you not wish to get the experience i got.

If need re make what is lost its going to take minimum 1 week.... the hard part is i not remember evry littile change i made so maybe worse than that.

My advice:

-backup all your data separate divice that not connected to matchine you using

-and never ever trust windows self recovery operations

2 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Realy bead news.

My PC get crashed hard and during recovery my lovley windows managed to delete all the advance i made the last 12 days.... this is 2 weaks of works got wiped out.

the time i writing this i try use recovery tools to recovery my script sources.

if this fail i lose 2-3 week of hard work on this mod so the next realise date pushed foward even more.

always make save into a spearate drive from you main matchine. you not wish to get the experience i got.

If need re make what is lost its going to take minimum 1 week.... the hard part is i not remember evry littile change i made so maybe worse than that.

My advice:

-backup all your data separate divice that not connected to matchine you using

-and never ever trust windows self recovery operations

Yes I recently went through this. Had adequate backup for most things and game data which I kept on separate drive but lost the game installs themselves. I went and bought a ZyXel box and drives to make a NAS. The sales people tried to get me to buy a more expensive setup saying ZyXel software was not that good but I find their software is great and easy to use and its a lot cheaper. There are simple ways to make a NAS. I would suggest it if you are into programming and mod creation.

On 7/22/2023 at 12:01 PM, BigOnes69 said:

Yes I recently went through this. Had adequate backup for most things and game data which I kept on separate drive but lost the game installs themselves. I went and bought a ZyXel box and drives to make a NAS. The sales people tried to get me to buy a more expensive setup saying ZyXel software was not that good but I find their software is great and easy to use and its a lot cheaper. There are simple ways to make a NAS. I would suggest it if you are into programming and mod creation.

thank you for the advice, i might look into it.

Currently i started dayli save all important data and pan save 2 separate external data storage device so if one go down and the original pc go donw at least 1 remain workable :)

i lacky somwhat managed torecover the esp files ""only "" the script source get lost. 1,5k line code.

currently re writing from my memory, maybe in the secund time the code become better :) one day i write a blog post about how many times i deleted the scripts i made as i progres foward... as i realize this is not the way i need to go.

@Nonseen @BigOnes69 I though would instead recommend obtaining the following:-

• 1x Dell PowerEdge R340 (either LFF or SFF)
  • at least 4x drives - to allow for a RAID 5 and at least 1 drive failure
  • Run TrueNAS CORE 13.0-U5.2 or TrueNAS SCALE 22.12.3.2

The ZFS file system used by this is really amazing and is Enterprise grade which would really aid in protecting the all files from your modification and/or other projects. Especially from "Bit Rot" (Data degradation - Wikipedia) a really serious issue, as its a form of creeping file corruption with other file systems (except BTRFS and ReFS) suffering from it.

So you won't suddenly come to work on your modification or other projects and find that a resource file has un-expectly become corrupt, holding back or even stopping work on your project.

Edited by Leoosp
  • 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, asdfmovie666 said:

somehow the enslavement for PC dont work for me I get those purple spell effekt when i get hit below the thershold but nothing happens. Do I miss something here?

the slavers ensalve player if allowed them to do that plus simple slavery plus need to be installed. my mod alone the time of writing not capable handle player enslavment :(

if simple slavery isntalled and not working, you might found a bug! :(

if this is the case pls give me papyrus log, maybe i can trace back the source of error in my code and fix it in the future.

this planned in the future as optional thing.

Edited by Nonseen
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I faced several slavers, who had different slave weapons. But all with the same effect, it practically altered the state of my character... but even if my health dropped below 50%, they did not enslave me... even in prolonged fights.

By the way... I don't have PAHE installed, is it a mandatory requirement?

I saw that you have a slaver weapon mod and I don't have it installed... is it a mandatory requirement?

Sorry... I don't know how to share the "papyrus log"..

Edited by petterparker