Blender Attribute Error

brocules

I'm getting an 'Attribute Error' when importing a .nif, it's the first time I've experienced this and it's only with this specific mesh; the basic leather armor mesh from the T6M replacer package.

This is what the console produces:

post-30850-0-60026400-1371384328_thumb.jpg

I've tried deleting bits of the armor in NifSkope before importing it, only importing geometry and tested different import settings but everything is a no go. What results I got from google didn't seem to apply to my case.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this? I've attached the .nif if anyone wants to look at it, but it's the same file that is in the T6M replacer pack.

outfitf.7z

No I modified yours. I took your nif, I found the problem was in "Upperbody" and "bura", I removed everything but them in nifskope, I removed the Scene Root from them, I imported in Blender these two pieces, I imported the other pieces without the first two causing the problem, I imported the skeleton to them all and then... I stopped for lack of time, but I think it would need to be tweaked a little, I suppose that nif is some sort of mash up by nifskope, right?

Weird... and the .nif is part of the T6M Armor Replacers by Izumiko

I perfectly agree with you, probably I had to take a closer look to that nif before writing that. Anyway I'm happy to see that now it works for you.

Archived