I don't know what version of Bathhouse I had lying around my hard drive but it has a music button on the walls behind the bar which opens dialog choices for the girls to do carious dances. The file size is also significantly smaller. I cannot find music nor dance options in this version however in either the room nor the MCM.

On 2/27/2022 at 4:57 PM, Caithness said:

Best to work out how to delete the farm from your mods, although I read somewhere that AE has made that difficult.

I just hid the files in MO2.  Mods I didn't want gone!

image.jpeg.daf60af572d1c900c0467273531ba5ae.jpeg

Edited by remodel
Added how to pic
On 4/21/2022 at 1:09 AM, Plasmadose said:

I don't know what version of Bathhouse I had lying around my hard drive but it has a music button on the walls behind the bar which opens dialog choices for the girls to do carious dances. The file size is also significantly smaller. I cannot find music nor dance options in this version however in either the room nor the MCM.

It's on his website. 

re: Tundra Homestead interference with BBLS 

I do not think there are any quests or scripts associated with Tundra Homestead so deleting it should be fine, definitely on a new game, and probably mid-game too. It's not much of a residence - you don't really lose anything by deleting it. It's very small inside and not special. Use Eli's Breezehome mod, with its patch, and delete Homestead. 

Do not purchase Tundra Homestead from Proventus in Whiterun. Not sure what happens if you do purchaase or use it and then delete the home later, probably nothing but, anything that looks for player homes/beds might be affected or might need some attention afterwards such as MHIYH, adoption mods, marriage mods, Follower mods, etc. It will depend on your mod list and how far you are into the game. If you just started you can probably just delete the files and you will be fine. If you are starting a new game you wont have any issues deleting these files. 

Do a clean save or at least travel to somewhere far away from BBLS & Tundra Homestead and go inside a building. Save your game, quit, and back up your current save(s). 

To remove Tundra Homestead, the house interfering with BBLS, remove these two files from your Data directory(s): 

cceejsse001-hstead.esm & cceejsse001-hstead.bsa

MO2 will load the .esm for Homestead from your real Data directory, if it is there. You need to remove the files from your real Data directory for Skyrim AE (X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\) AND, also remove them from MO2's virtual directory/mod list, i.e., make sure the .esm isn't showing up in MO2 on the left or right hand sides, top and bottom. (It's good practice to make copies of the original DLC and resoruces in your real Data directory. You can make a combined mod out of them for MO2; this way you can manipulate, edit or clean those files without affecting the originals.) 

After you delete the .esm and it's .bsa, run LOOT to see if any errors pop-up; you dont have to Sort if you know what your load order is or have already tweaked it. Re-make any patches like like your Bashed patch or any patches/merges that would have included Tundra Homestead as a plug-in, a master file, or referenced its resources. 

You can always rename a dummy plug-in to satisfy other mods requiremetns or that look for cceejsse001-hstead.esm. You can get dummy .esm and .esp files off of Nexus, just rename the plugin to cceejsse001-hstead.esm - there is nothing inside of these dummies just a name that helps other mods sleep at night. 

If you did LODGen or DynDOLOD, you will have to re-run those tools. (IMO, its better to tweak your ini settings for LOD). 

If you did a 'clean save' and MO2 says you are g2g AND, you used LOOT, WryeBash and xEdit without any of them complaining about the mods deletion, you are g2g. 

This is probably an overly cautious approach but if you are mid-game it's better to do this cautious work now than having problems later on with Follower mods, MHIYH, etc. 

Edited by foetus

Here is a link to the dummy files:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23658

Just rename the light version of this dummy to: cceejsse001-hstead.esm

Creat a new empty mod in MO2 and rename it "Politicians Promises" (or whatever it wont matter).

Put the renamed dummy .esm into this folder and you are good to go. 

Might want to follow at least some of the steps in previous post to be safe. 

Edited by foetus
  • 4 weeks later...

Been using and enjoying this mod for years. Many thanks for your hard work. Now, to a slight problem probably unrelated to your mod but hopefully you can give me some pointers. When guests first enter the pool, they strip as usual. After they actually get in the water they are clothed again. On leaving the pool they flash to naked then back to clothed. I never had this happen before.

Xedit and MO2 show no conflicts. Been racking my brain trying to find the cause. I'll keep testing.

New game. All mods up to date for SSE. No AE mods.

SSE 1.5.97. latest BBLS from LL.

No mods for bathing like Keep It Clean

Did a fresh reinstall; no good.

Edit

Just checked this mod also in my load order: Diziet's Player Home Bath Undressing for SkyrimSE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) and it's working. Player undresses and stays undressed in the water.

Edit

Reinstalled SKSE64

Uninstalled all mods, all dlls. This is my load order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
BBLuxurySuite.esm
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
BBLS_SKSE64_Patch.esp
BBLSExtBeds.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
BBLS-ASLAL.esp
New game, enter BBLS, in the pool Leah is naked Trudy is clothed. Player enters the pool and strips, hits the water and is clothed.

This is driving me nuts. I just finished a test play through before this and had no problems.

Edited by southernm
Further testing.
  • 2 weeks later...

Unless it's because I left out the skse64Fixes plugin due to my being in VR or the BedsEXT plugin which I also left out, but my followers no longer strip their clothes off when they use the pools now that I updated to BBLS v3-2B from v1-2.

It seems like the description says we can disable those plugins:
"BBLS_SKSE64_Patch.esp -- Disable if not running SKSE. Place low in your order.
BBLSextBeds.esp -- ESL plugin that modifies vanilla beds in extensions locations. Disable if you are not using extensions. Place below all others."

Edited by ntblood
On 6/12/2022 at 9:15 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Is there some way we can expand the BBLS Music Mod with our own tracks? Maybe I am thinking of some other mod, but I thought there was some way to do it.

Of course there is. You just convert your own music using an XWM music convertor
But here is my custom music for the BBLS Music Mod, sourced from other games with bronze age music, for you to simply install and try out for yourself : )
In fact I use it with (pair it) the Dance for Me mod (if you tell them to dance without it's music and use BBLS Music Mod instead for some variety). Also there is an alternative music mod for that as well though I think I prefer the original music for now. The other isn't bad.

Edited by ntblood
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone Have a mod that adds ZAZ furniture to the BBLS?   or a slave room?

Edit / update: I made a connection / door between the luxury suite and the underground bathhouse and added npcs, zaz furniture, and lots of various markers.  

I ended up connecting this by Migal, with the latest Andragon underground bathhouse and paradise valley.  I ironically used andragons old bathhouse as the tunnel underground between the two.  They are just across the river from each other.  So you end up with a massive bathhouse underground complex.  I added tons of  markers, some zaz furniture (tastefully, inside and out), and just for fun immersive wenches (nude for the luxury suite) and dancing girls from the yuriana mod (yes the ones from the beggars club, right in the luxury suite and the bathhouse master bedroom. ;-).  Also comes with a stable of slaves (yuriana bodies and default bodies, in slave and harem outfits), harem girls, concubines, milk girls (in cow armor), sex cultists, thralls, exhibitionists, free use girls, toilet girls, and many more sex themed npcs.  NGL Its pretty sweet.  Really Lively.

If you want to use it; you need immersive wenches https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/595, yuriana https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/598, Luxury suite (this forum's mod), andragons underground bathhouse and paradise valley https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6166  (I suggest the save patch https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37396).  In the underground bathhouse fomod: only select the dark area as a separate cell (that dark area .esp has to load after this kinkybbls.esp or the dark area will be nothingness), and no kids room.. also go with the wood look or it will get confusing for you.. you will understand what I mean).  You also need the latest zaz/zap 8+, and the usual dlcs.

In addition, you also need the original bathhouse (yes you will have two back to back, but different bathhouses) as the tunnel to the bbls and as a master for my mod.  

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26243  Convert it to SE with cathedral assets optimizer https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316 or your usual conversion method.  I've done it,  but don't know if andragon wants it  posted.

You will notice changes immediately, go to the luxury suite basement (lots of new things here) and look for the new tunnel behind a non load secret cabinet door.  Walk right down to the original bathhouse.  NPCS will move freely between the basement and here.  Go to the maintenance area and you will see the door to the new bathhouse and paradise valley.  I have also added zaz furniture, markers, npcs, and those yuriana dancing girls here and in the paradise valley. 

VERY Milk mod and PAHE - Home sweet home friendly (comes with 8 cow girls and milk stations, for HSH put a cell in the dark area).   Explore and enjoy!

Thanks to Migal, Andragon, and Lord Koz for the great mods!

Recommended to make this better:

Coldsuns luxury suite replacers :  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64047  (Give em  all different bodies in bodyslide!  Thanks coldsun!)

Underground Bathhouse NPC Replacer:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44240

Underground bathhouse friendlier guards Patch, works in SE flag it as light: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52090

The file here to add zaz functionality to the already existing furniture in the bathhouse dark area: 

KinkyBBLS.esp

KinkyBBLS.esp

Edited by sd2336
Updated File
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the only option BBLS is missing - is residents counter. 
For example, in MCM menu:
Guard: Occupied
Caretaker: Free
Luxury suite: 5
Apartments: 2

Something like this. Cuz it becomes hard to remember which slots are taken after a while.

On 4/30/2022 at 1:12 PM, Thor Hammer said:

Fixing the "AE canon homestead" is as easy as adding a .old to its ESL extension and it disappears from the game.  Including the lame quest to buy it.

Or... you can simply delete "cceejsse001-hstead.esm" before starting a new game. I did it and it didn't bork my game in any way. It's not like I actually want Tundra Homestead anyway.

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft
  • 2 weeks later...

What dictates whether or not an NPC can be invited to live in the bathhouse? On Migal's website, it says "Followers, Hirelings, and NPC marriage prospects can be invited to live in the Suite (25 slots) via dialogue option." Does anyone know if an NPC just needs to be in the appropriate faction, either PotentialFollowerFaction and/or PotentialMarriageFaction. I want to find out if or how I can invite someone like Saadia, Lisette, Olfina Gray-Mane, Sapphire, or Vex who can't be married, aren't followers, but I would love to have live in the suites.