Castration Framework (Up for Adoption)

Castration Framework (Up for Adoption)

View File

IMPORTANT: Make sure XPMSE is installed correctly.

This mod is up

A quick-and-dirty mod that can be used to remove the balls from any NPC seen as Male by Sexlab. This blocks their arousal.

(NOTE: Does not currently prevent pregnancy except through SGO, more coming soon)

Use AddItemMenu to get the castration knife.

Requirements:

-Racemenu (for NiOverride)

-XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (node scaling is used)

-Sexlab Aroused (preferably SLAX)

-Schlongs of Skyrim

-Gender Bender (recommended, not required) for futa support

Features:

-Castration and decastration via MCM menu or knife

-Penectomies (nullification, removes the dick but not the balls)

Known bugs:

-Certain revealing armors may not realize the NPC is castrated

Coming later:

Nothing

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/28/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Racemenu, XPMSE, SLAX, SOS, SkyUI
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by brrrryes
Up for Adoption
10 hours ago, paparebbe said:

Oh, imagine integrating this into Devious followers and/or Submissive Lola for male MCs as a punishment ?

Turning MC into receiving only party ?

I might make patches for this, thx for the suggestion!

3 hours ago, ВасиакУ said:

What about cut off penis? Can you do it? And add vagina and tits instead penis?

Penectomy? Doable, but I might need to borrow some code from DD to make it work. As for adding a vagina instead, I have no idea how to make that happen. I'll keep you posted.

• brrrryes changed the title to Castration Framework (WIP)
15 hours ago, RuszoWolf said:

The balls currently don't get actually removed? or am I seeing a bug?

Is the MCM menu appearing? I found a packing issue with the new update that should be resolved now. Try updating the mod, then using the MCM menu.

2 hours ago, brrrryes said:

Is the MCM menu appearing? I found a packing issue with the new update that should be resolved now. Try updating the mod, then using the MCM menu.

I do have the MCM menu appear, the visual castration doesn't seem to work. However, the effects and arousal are functioning.

On 1/1/2022 at 11:03 AM, brrrryes said:

ound a packing issue with the new

Thanks for working on this.  As someone that just loves Skyrim this is the most needed work I can think of!  I requested this of SOS and they would not do it.  I have not tried it but want so much to mod this.  I want to make a hunt club where you can pay to hunt humans.  Sound sick but fits with Slavery like Snaguines Debauchery and paradise Halles.  Again thanks, it is more needed than most anything to complete the world of SKyrim!

14 hours ago, Ammo12ga said:

Thanks for working on this.  As someone that just loves Skyrim this is the most needed work I can think of!  I requested this of SOS and they would not do it.  I have not tried it but want so much to mod this.  I want to make a hunt club where you can pay to hunt humans.  Sound sick but fits with Slavery like Snaguines Debauchery and paradise Halles.  Again thanks, it is more needed than most anything to complete the world of SKyrim!

You're welcome! Lmk if you have any suggestions for what I should do next!

This mod can be so incredible.  You mentioned the basic items it needs in whats next.  What I see to make it great is a good animator to make Sexlab animations for castration scenes.  Based on your description I would think you can begin to make the textures for custom castration tools you might want. 

I think of scenes varying from a bat crazy bitch mage enslaving a slaver and the castration scene.  Could also be a adventurer castrating a bandit as a lesson.  To have castration really will add an incredible element to the game.