Hello I would like to install a couple of mods in my Skyrim Se I would need a mod list like which purity I have to consider it is long lord how I installed it I would like a lot With sexuality creature and slaves someone could create a mods list for me and everything I need because I'm really overwhelmed here there are a lot of mods. It would be really nice if someone could help me

Not for every coin on the planet will somebody make a Modlist for you. It takes sometimes Weeks to make it working and stable playable.

You will need to put the work in yourself, take a look at some guides for it.

There isn't something like overwhelmed when you take your time with it.

Nicht für alles Geld der Welt macht für dich einer ne Modliste klar. Das kann Wochen dauern bis sie stabil und spielbar ist.

Wirst die Arbeit selbst machen müssen, aber es gibt diverse Subforen und Guides die dich weiterbringen werden

Es ist auch nicht überweltigend so lang du dir Zeit nimmst.

Beispiel A

3 hours ago, Spionkreutz said:

need because I'm really overwhelmed here there are a lot of mods.

There are so many, if you have a rough idea of what you would like to see in your Skyrim, it would be easier to point you in the right way. Know that, it is also possible to create specific Gameplay which require specific mods. all in order to avoid having you install mods that would then be useless

As has been said, it's unlikely that anyone is going to spend the time and effort to drop a list into your lap. In my opinion, it boils down to you doing your own homework

I'll give you this much

• use you tube to preview Skyrim (of any sort) mods, then search to see if those of interest to you are ones available for the version of Skyrim that you're using. I learned a lot by watching MXR mods videos, as well as showcase videos from several other prominent Skyrim community 'showcasers' (sorry it's been a while since I spent much time following any of them, and MXR is the only name that stuck.. so I can't pull their names out of my "personal memory banks"... for some reason the name "EOC" comes to mind too, but I may be misnaming the channel)
  • use the Lover's lab listings found in the Skyrim Special Edition compatibility tracking thread, located in the main Skyrim Special edition page.
  • use Nexus's mod showcases. ... of somewhat limited value for your specific request but are still (imo) of general value

good luck

Edited by anjenthedog

No insult or injury intended in my post. Just facts of life. Unless you have some realworld pal who likes exactly what you like and is willing to drop his or her list on you, you're on your own (with some singular issue help from folks here and in other forums when you get into trouble). 

Oh one more tip.

Always thoroughly read the mod descriptions and requirement/dependency and known-issues/mod contention posts for them

best wishes, good luck, and if you celebrate, Merry/Happy Christmas

Edited by anjenthedog

Here are some recommendations I put together for making your game look more pretty.  It's not a "perfect" list, but it works for me on a medium tier computer.  If you have a good gaming computer, there are other mods you might want to use like "high poly" mods.  And if you have a weak computer, this might be too much for it to handle.  As for sex mods, you would need to figure that out for yourself, no one can tell you what you like.