Sexlab 1.64b still not installing

In desperation, and with my Skyrim AE upgrade game fouled up badly, I deleted my entire game from my C drive. I removed all my mods, and everything else I could find associated with Skyrim.

Next, I downloaded a fresh have of Skyrim SE (with AE upgrade} from Steam. I installed Skyui, SKSE, FNIS, and Sexlab 1.64b, a fresh download. I installed it, ran FNIS, and it saw the Sexlab mod.

It showed up in my MCM menu. But, just as before, when I open it in MCM, it tells me to install it. Clicking on the "install" button does nothing. This is what I experienced before.

What in heck can I do to get it to install? I have no other ideas, and I am not a modder.  I thank anyone for any help.

Oh, and I also get the same old warning when opening the game. I checked again, and the SexlabUtil SKSE file is indeed where it belongs, contrary to the below warning. If this post is in the wrong place, then I apologize. I tried to get it right this time.1749548141_SkyrimSE2021-12-1710-38-50-86.jpg.38295a2dfb10f61116376b2a0361d508.jpg

SkyrimSE 2021-12-17 10-38-57-09.jpg