Inquiry about whats new the last year or so

I decided to come back to Skyrim and have a few questions about new mods before I starts downloading them again.

- What is the best skimpy outfits/loveslab mods that been released the last 2 years or so?

- Is Mod manager still considered a good app for mods or is there any other one who are better?

- Is there any posted load order lists that has the full experience in terms of lovelslab type mods, jiggle, outfits and visual looks, just looking for something to build on and that works well

9 minutes ago, hex-o-Manic said:

- What is the best skimpy outfits

Depends on which body you choose, Cbbe 3bba or BHunp are the best options

9 minutes ago, hex-o-Manic said:

oveslab mods that been released the last 2 years or so?

Narrow it down a bit. Which kind of content are you looking for? There are quit some developments and updates of old mods and new take ons.

10 minutes ago, hex-o-Manic said:

- Is Mod manager still considered a good app for mods or is there any other one who are better?

Still Mod Manager. Mo2 or Vortex. (for the fanatics, lets not turn this into yet another "my toy is better then your toy" debate.)

11 minutes ago, hex-o-Manic said:

- Is there any posted load order lists that has the full experience in terms of lovelslab type mods, jiggle, outfits and visual looks, just looking for something to build on and that works well

While i don't follow it myself, reasons are some disagreements on my part with some things written but mostly cause i already had my own list ready the time i found it, i picked some ideas from Aylis Beginner Guide/Modlist

Also, make sure you have the old version of skyrim SE, if you are coming back now.. It's pretty much the worst time if you do not have an old install on your Computer. Todd did it again. Can't give you links to every info on AE but it's a nasty kind of fuck you from bethesda.

11 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Depends on which body you choose, Cbbe 3bba or BHunp are the best options

Alright, I recall I used to have CBBE, but honestly I care more about the outfit compatibility than anything else, but I suppose most outfits have CBBE comparability by now

Narrow it down a bit. Which kind of content are you looking for? There are quit some developments and updates of old mods and new take ons.

Anything new that did not exist in the oldrim days tbh, things that would spice things up in a new playthrough,

Still Mod Manager. Mo2 or Vortex. (for the fanatics, lets not turn this into yet another "my toy is better then your toy" debate.)

I dont need the best, just something that still works, I guess il stay with mod manager then

While i don't follow it myself, reasons are some disagreements on my part with some things written but mostly cause i already had my own list ready the time i found it, i picked some ideas from Aylis Beginner Guide/Modlist

Cool, I take a look there, thank you.

Also, make sure you have the old version of skyrim SE, if you are coming back now.. It's pretty much the worst time if you do not have an old install on your Computer. Todd did it again. Can't give you links to every info on AE but it's a nasty kind of fuck you from bethesda.

God damn it... how boned am I? Are we talking nothing works until things are updated or just some things are broken?

Edited by hex-o-Manic
15 minutes ago, hex-o-Manic said:

Alright, I recall I used to have CBBE, but honestly I care more about the outfit compatibility than anything else, but I suppose most outfits have CBBE comparability by now

Many Things yes, but that's true for the other ones. I would decide on the bigger replacers. But cbbe is rather limited by new standarts. Bodymorphs for example are very neat and collision of genitals work with Cbbe 3bba and Bhunp. I fyou want anything like that and you will want it, use one of the two. Never seeing a penis clip through a none moving vagina and in case of good setting anus.

Anything new that did not exist in the oldrim days tbh, things that would spice things up in a new playthrough,

Hard to say, i would say LE has almost as many mods that didn't make a jump to SE as the other way around, maybe more. The really new stuff i know out of my head are new combat sex mods, some niche kinks that got started i can't recall cause they are not my thing. And that paradies halls gets very big love right now through the development of diary of mine. Pretty fun using that one if you are into dominant player chars. On the opposite end there are many new Devious mods. Dunno if cursed loot was a thing on LE, it's been a while for me. But things like a daughters tale was not i think..

Also check out demonic creatures if you like that kind of stuff, even if you don't it combines many cool creature mods into one big level list. Quit difficult sometimes and a little buggy for some dungeons, but worth it in my opinion and it gets constant updates.

Other then that.. NPC Replacers might the first thing to look for on nexus. Pandorable ran out of npc´s to cover so she started to replace the ones from bijiin too. Not a bad thing, very high quality stuff from her plus kalille who covers most npc´s both of them didn't touch. 

God damn it... how boned am I? Are we talking nothing works until things are updated or just some things are broken?

I can't really tell.. Depending on the updates right now you are either a bit limited right now or you will have to wait a bit? Here:

Take a look for yourself. Maybe the downgrader is an option for you if it works..

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

No Promisses tho, i don't know if it needs you to have a former version beforehand and i never needed to use it.

Edited by Gukahn

Many Things yes, but that's true for the other ones. I would decide on the bigger replacers. But cbbe is rather limited by new standarts. Bodymorphs for example are very neat and collision of genitals work with Cbbe 3bba and Bhunp. I you want anything like that and you will want it, use one of the two. Never seeing a penis clip through a none moving vagina and in case of good setting anus.

Well I might give that a try then, not having to spend time realigning penises would be quite the upgrade

Hard to say, i would say LE has almost as many mods that didn't make a jump to SE as the other way around, maybe more. The really new stuff i know out of my head are new combat sex mods, some niche kinks that got started i can't recall cause they are not my thing. And that paradies halls gets very big love right now through the development of diary of mine. Pretty fun using that one if you are into dominant player chars. On the opposite end there are many new Devious mods. Dunno if cursed loot was a thing on LE, it's been a while for me. But things like a daughters tale was not i think..

Cursed loot was a thing, and god did that thing butcher my loading times like no other mod ever had, might take a look at paradies halls.

Also check out demonic creatures if you like that kind of stuff, even if you don't it combines many cool creature mods into one big level list. Quit difficult sometimes and a little buggy for some dungeons, but worth it in my opinion and it gets constant updates.

Other then that.. NPC Replacers might the first thing to look for on nexus. Pandorable ran out of npc´s to cover so she started to replace the ones from bijiin too. Not a bad thing, very high quality stuff from her plus kalille who covers most npc´s both of them didn't touch. 

Ohhh, now that sounds like something cool, I will take a look at that asap, sounds just like what im looking for, demonic and replacers alike.

I can't really tell.. Depending on the updates right now you are either a bit limited right now or you will have to wait a bit? Here:

Take a look for yourself. Maybe the downgrader is an option for you if it works..

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

No Promisses tho, i don't know if it needs you to have a former version beforehand and i never needed to use it.

I found

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618?tab=description

and if it works I could solve this entire thing, by just forcing a downgrade, I just hope it will work, still downloading the thing

4 minutes ago, hex-o-Manic said:

Cursed loot was a thing, and god did that thing butcher my loading times like no other mod ever had, might take a look at paradies halls.

Same, only for me it also introduced CTD´s to my game ? But that's totally my fault and not on the mod. You need do build your modlist around heavy hitters like it so stuff like this doesn't happen. But i am someone who plays sexstuff along site story and normal adventures so it was never really my kind of mod.

5 minutes ago, hex-o-Manic said:

Ohhh, now that sounds like something cool, I will take a look at that asap, sounds just like what im looking for, demonic and replacers alike.

The order that works best for me was  Bijjin - Pandorables -  Kalilies. If you throw botox to the mix, botox loads first. Have to see a blackface in my game to this day, most likely i never will ? tho i can't say anything if you use botox alongside, cause i don't. Gonna need some regular looking character alongsite the better looking ones.

in case i wrote the name wrong, i link Kalilie for you.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30247/

Demonic Creatures along site other enemy mods will make your game fucking epic, what i did was i just let demonic do everything creature and monster related and get OBIS or some other shit for human npc´s. That way you don't have to build a patch.

14 minutes ago, hex-o-Manic said:

and if it works I could solve this entire thing, by just forcing a downgrade, I just hope it will work, still downloading the thing

I hope it does

1 hour ago, hex-o-Manic said:

What is the best skimpy outfits/loveslab mods that been released the last 2 years or so?

The one which you like the most.

Is Mod manager still considered a good app for mods or is there any other one who are better?

FFS you can't even get the name right.

Is there any posted load order lists that has the full experience in terms of lovelslab type mods, jiggle, outfits and visual looks, just looking for something to build on and that works well

So basically your post was asking for everyone to jump in to save you from doing any reading or thinking for yourself.

18 hours ago, hex-o-Manic said:
18 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Still Mod Manager. Mo2 or Vortex.

I dont need the best, just something that still works, I guess il stay with mod manager then

When you guys say "mod manager," which is the generic description for all software utilities that manage mods, do you mean Nexus Mod Manager, aka NMM? Just curious if there's really one out there somewhere named "Mod Manager."

If you really mean Nexus Mod Manager, just be aware that it has been superceded by Vortex and hence is no longer supported by the Nexus devs, but instead by a user group. That said, it still works in its own rudimentary way, so if you don't want any of the great features and automation of Vortex or MO2, there's nothing wrong with continuing to use it...

...Except, of course, for all the additional functions of Vortex and MO2 that basically save you from butchering your mod setup.

18 hours ago, Gukahn said:

for the fanatics, lets not turn this into yet another "my toy is better then your toy" debate.

Party pooper. :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Vyxenne
Because Gukahn is a party pooper
40 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

When you guys say

In my case, i just overflow the Manager Part, i thought he/she was asking about mod manager in general, if they are still used or if manually installation is better ? Nexus Mod manager is not exactly something i think about anymore if i hear Mod Manager, so i think either "He means MO2" or like in this case "But of course you use a Mod Manager if you don't know how to do it manual."

56 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Party pooper. :classic_biggrin:

?