Are .WAV and .FUZ files for the same dialogue line coexisting here? I think they are.

Hello all and anybody,

I've been using the mod PC Headtracking and Voice Type SE, combined with the Ciri voice pack for it for some time now. Recently I decided to make my own lines for the situations (enter home, enter dungeon, open map etc) that the mod allows for, recording them in SKVASynth (remembering to double the output volume...the second time around, dammit) and then packing the .FUZes with respect to the folder structure of the mod, loading after the Ciri voice type pack in MO2.

I've noticed that even though there is a limit of 5 lines (10 for some) the .WAVs still play as often as my .FUZes, effectively doubling said limit. I'm not even sure if this is a question, requiring an answer or confirmation - or a helpful pointer for a small number of users - but it's typed now.

Thanks for reading.

Edit: These lines are not, I think, handled in the usual way, with an ID created by the CK. This might be why it appears to work and makes this post even more niche than it was orginally.

Edit2: This technique will probably work for Additional Player Voices for SSE 4.0 beta (JP site) too, but as neither author has included their source scripts I can't assume so.

Edited by ethethetheth
Another of the same type of mod exists, in case you use that, my mistake - not CH, JP I think