I'm having trouble downloading AAF

Hello. I wanted to install fallout again recently following the beginners guide in the Non-Adult section and I reached the part that was about AAF.

I clicked it went to Moddingham but... no file to be found, I said OK, at bottom it says I don't have permission to see these stuff so maybe it's like LL that I need an account for this, I went to make an account and it says I'm marked as a spammer... despite me never being there.

OK... Let's get it from Nexus I guess but than I realized that place isn't the latest version.

I checked the LoversLab page but that links back to Moddingham. OK. Let's join their Discord.

I made a new account joined the server, read the rules, did the thing that allowed me to see the rest of the place.
I posted a messege that I was marked as a spammer in their website for some reason, than realized my name isn't what I set it to be. It was a bunch of random letters instead of the thing I set it to. Went to settings, changed it to what it had to be. Went back than boom. Account Disabled. I have no idea why. I was using the browser version of Discord, No bots involved but here we are. Account disabled.

Now I'm stuck and I have no idea how to download the latest version of AAF.

Any ideas?

(I posted this in normal tech support than realized that it wasn't allowed to be there so I removed it from there and made it here.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Solved: The Website hated my VPN

Edited by FallFall