Rune Factory 4 Special Adult Modding

I used translator, sorry.

I made Marguerite nude mods.

I haven't tried it that much, so there might be some glitches. ( The same applies to the others. )

Put these .texture Files on "Bundle" folder.

( ~\Rune Factory 4 Special\Bundle )

The file structure is roughly the same as that of my other mods, so the explanation is omitted.

If you want to apply it to a different outfit, please rename it well. 

There are many parts that I added, so some of them are not good.
I might fix it later, but don't expect too much.

Sample

Spoiler

sample.jpg.20095c975f75be07c3fd7ff409375808.jpg

sample.png.6ae337387fd231625c33d08f4c70a5be.png

I've made a Nude mod of Frey and 6 heroines, and I'm thinking of making an all-in-one pack, with additional diffs. We'll make some corrections, but don't expect many things.

I'll think about the other characters when I'm done with them. I might work on other characters in parallel.

Marguerite_NudeMod_2022-01-01.zip

Edited by enamelbag

I used translator, sorry.

I made Illuminata, Lin Fa, Nancy, and Raven nude mods.

I haven't tried it that much, so there might be some glitches. ( The same applies to the others. )

Put these .texture Files on "Bundle" folder.

( ~\Rune Factory 4 Special\Bundle )

The file structure is roughly the same as that of my other mods, so the explanation is omitted.

If you want to apply it to a different outfit, please rename it well. 

There are two types: with and without pubic hair. Choose one of them.

I've converted a lot of files, so there might be some mistakes.

Sample(Pubic Hair, same as the image above)

Spoiler

image.png.550c7265e1145f3bdcfef6367192a7bf.png

And while I'm at it, I'll show you what I'm working on.  Futanari, big tits and pubic hair.
It's a mod for me, but I'll release it if anyone wants it.

Spoiler

image.png.053de323ff168e0c2015fe1107b16373.png

By the way, does anyone want the psd file I'm editing?
If anyone wants one, send me a message and I'll consider it.

NPC_NudeMod_2022-01-04.zip

Edited by enamelbag

2022/01/06 - I've posted it on nexusmods.

This is not adult mods, but there might be people who want it, so I'm publishing it.

This mod will always change Ventuswill's portrait to a human.

The original portrait has no expression. So I made it myself.
Probably, emotes like "shyness" will be wrong, but please tolerate it. If there's a way to move the face and emotes around, that would solve it. If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know.

Sample

Spoiler

20220104184201_1.jpg.e92ebf951a8b54e19f34498036093f82.jpg

unknown.png

Ventuswill_SYLZA_HumanMod_2022-01-04.zip

Edited by enamelbag
add about nexusmods
On 2021/12/20 at AM1点39分, Joeynator3000 said:

当你找不到任何关于这个的信息时,这有点糟糕,也就是说……根据我从第一个 Atelier Ryza 游戏中学到的东西……它应该有点相似。如果出现更多此游戏的模组,我可能会自己尝试。只要确保你有一个可修改的 Switch 而不是更新的版本,否则你就不走运了。但是,是的,文件夹/文件名应该相似并进入大气文件夹。您还需要查找游戏的 Switch ID#。

bro,there are many mods for this game,can you make switch?

On 1/5/2022 at 2:30 PM, Pawnisher said:

Sup guys just passing by to say i finally finished the mod i was working on, it allows you to marry Raven by replacing Dolce completely, i made it for personal use at first but if anyone is interested let me know and i will be glad to share it you guys.

I am very interested and would like it if it is not a problem.

On 1/5/2022 at 3:05 AM, enamelbag said:

2022/01/06 - I've posted it on nexusmods.

This is not adult mods, but there might be people who want it, so I'm publishing it.

This mod will always change Ventuswill's portrait to a human.

The original portrait has no expression. So I made it myself.
Probably, emotes like "shyness" will be wrong, but please tolerate it. If there's a way to move the face and emotes around, that would solve it. If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know.

Sample

Hide contents

20220104184201_1.jpg.e92ebf951a8b54e19f34498036093f82.jpg

unknown.png

Ventuswill_SYLZA_HumanMod_2022-01-04.zip 321.71 kB · 50 downloads

Do you think it's possible to replace Xiao Pai's portraits with your human Ventuswill portraits to have a potential marriageable human Ventuswill? I say to replace Xiao Pai's portraits since Ventuswill does not have a human 3d model, so we would need to use another marriage candidates model. Also I'm not bothered by some of the strange human Ventuswill emotes. Sorry for bothering you, and please don't even feel obligated to do this, I'm curious if it is possible is all.

16 minutes ago, adolsilver said:

Do you think it's possible to replace Xiao Pai's portraits with your human Ventuswill portraits to have a potential marriageable human Ventuswill? I say to replace Xiao Pai's portraits since Ventuswill does not have a human 3d model, so we would need to use another marriage candidates model. Also I'm not bothered by some of the strange human Ventuswill emotes. Sorry for bothering you, and please don't even feel obligated to do this, I'm curious if it is possible is all.

I suppose it's technically possible, but the assumption is that I don't plan on doing any character replacements. Sorry.

If I do replace them, there are a few troublesome things.
The first one is the number of expression files. My Ventuswil' mod has 7 portraits, including the original expressions, while Xiaopai has 33. These are images of facial expressions with slightly different shapes of eyes and mouths, which all need to be replaced.
Secondly, there are special poses. These poses cannot be directly replaced as the situation is completely different for each character. The simplest solution is to replace the portraits in special poses with normal bodies and normal facial expressions.

Well, I'm going to release a nude mod of Ventuswill, which I made and neglected. The installation method is the same as usual.

The samples are in a folder. I've also included a picture of the nude mod characters I've made so far.

Now I've made all the female characters' nude mods.

Am I forgetting three? Can you see the weird space?
One of them is too old for me. The other two are for another reason... you get the idea.

As for the future, I don't really have anything in mind that I want to do, so I guess I'll be making articles on how to make mods, and making an assortment of the mods I've made. ...I might not do anything.
If I could edit .model files, I'd have a lot of things to do.

Ventuswill_nude_2022-01-05.zip

Edited by enamelbag
45 minutes ago, enamelbag said:

I suppose it's technically possible, but the assumption is that I don't plan on doing any character replacements. Sorry.

If I do replace them, there are a few troublesome things.
The first one is the number of expression files. My Ventuswil' mod has 7 portraits, including the original expressions, while Xiaopai has 33. These are images of facial expressions with slightly different shapes of eyes and mouths, which all need to be replaced.
Secondly, there are special poses. These poses cannot be directly replaced as the situation is completely different for each character. The simplest solution is to replace the portraits in special poses with normal bodies and normal facial expressions.

No problem whatsoever, that's perfectly fine, I was mostly curious if it was technically possible.

On one last side note I am curious about, but again, I don't want anyone to go out of there way for this, is that I am curious on how pico (Dolce's ghost friend) works, there is an prince/princess order that lets pico wake you up, which she actually has a 3d model when she does so, and you can play as her with an order too with a full 3d model, is there any way to have her walk around town normally, or would that require a character swap? As far as I can tell, she has everything she needs to function as a normal town resident without being tied to only being talked to if speaking with Dolce, I'm curious if this is more realistic than somehow getting a character swapped human Ventuswill walking around town.

Again, I'm not asking/demanding anyone for anything or to do something, I am just curious about if it's theoretically possible.

31 minutes ago, adolsilver said:

On one last side note I am curious about, but again, I don't want anyone to go out of there way for this, is that I am curious on how pico (Dolce's ghost friend) works, there is an prince/princess order that lets pico wake you up, which she actually has a 3d model when she does so, and you can play as her with an order too with a full 3d model, is there any way to have her walk around town normally, or would that require a character swap? As far as I can tell, she has everything she needs to function as a normal town resident without being tied to only being talked to if speaking with Dolce, I'm curious if this is more realistic than somehow getting a character swapped human Ventuswill walking around town.

Again, I'm not asking/demanding anyone for anything or to do something, I am just curious about if it's theoretically possible.

I was curious so I gave it a try.  Porcoline was replaced by Pico.
It seems to be easy to replace a character models. It's also possible to change the portraits.

If you want to create a new character without replacing anything, you need to edit the internal program, which is probably not possible at the moment.

20220109141126_1.jpg.0f02d37f5342fbbc28ad8e1162c21cbe.jpg

43 minutes ago, enamelbag said:

I was curious so I gave it a try.  Porcoline was replaced by Pico.
It seems to be easy to replace a character models. It's also possible to change the portraits.

If you want to create a new character without replacing anything, you need to edit the internal program, which is probably not possible at the moment.

20220109141126_1.jpg.0f02d37f5342fbbc28ad8e1162c21cbe.jpg

Cool, is it ok to assume you might make an article on how to replace character models and how to change the portraits in the future as you said in one of your earlier posts? I really hope that this does not come off as demanding.