Rune Factory 4 Special Adult Modding

2 minutes ago, PepeLordd said:

are you going to continue to edit the other characters?

I using translator, sorry.

As far as female characters are concerned, maybe.
But I haven't progressed with the game's story, so it will take time.

If someone has the save data after clearing the game, I might be able to make it faster.

I used translator, sorry.

I'll release a mod.

Put these Files on "Bundle" folder.

( ~\Rune Factory 4 Special\Bundle )

There are three files.

- 00_PLAYER_W_body_00.texture - Standard clothes sprite.
- 00_PLAYER_W_body_01_sp1.texture - Another pose sprite. It is recommended to install them together with the above files.

- 00_PLAYER_W_body_02_swim.texture - Swimsuit costume sprite. Not wearing accessories.

If you want to apply it to a different outfit, Please refer to This page to replace. The method of installation is much the same.

Sample

Spoiler

image.png.5b7e439b52390bfd44f6e95ba8a49d72.png

image.png.31c5fd7a54c58e0f06d2b14c9c7af13e.png

Fray_NudeMod.zip

2 hours ago, enamelbag said:

我用了翻译器,抱歉。

我会发布一个模组。

将这些文件放在“捆绑”文件夹中。

有三个文件。

- 00_PLAYER_W_body_00.texture - 标准衣服精灵。
- 00_PLAYER_W_body_01_sp1.texture - 另一个姿势精灵。建议将它们与上述文件一起安装。

- 00_PLAYER_W_body_02_swim.texture - 泳装服装精灵。不戴配饰。

如果您想将其应用于不同的服装,请参阅此页面进行更换。安装方法大同小异。

样本

隐藏内容

image.png.5b7e439b52390bfd44f6e95ba8a49d72.png

image.png.31c5fd7a54c58e0f06d2b14c9c7af13e.png

Fray_NudeMod.zip 312.05 KB · 10 次下载

Thank you for making this mod,but using female character to marry  a man,I don't want to go after men,can you make other female wedding standby nude mods and wind dragon human nude mods? Thank you!

1 hour ago, Qitian said:

Thank you for making this mod,but using female character to marry  a man,I don't want to go after men,can you make other female wedding standby nude mods and wind dragon human nude mods? Thank you!

I'm going to make mods for other female characters, but it'll take time and dragon is not a priority.
Also, if you don't want to marry a guy, you can use gay frey mod

By the way, does anyone know how to extract .model file?
I want to open 3D model in Blender but I don't know how.

Edited by enamelbag

I made Clorica nude mod.

I haven't tried it that much, so there might be some glitches. ( The same applies to the others. )

- 02_CLORICA_body_00.texture - Standard clothes sprite.

- 02_CLORICA_body_01_sp1.texture, 02_CLORICA_body_05_sp2.texture - Another pose sprites. It is recommended to install them together with the above files.

- 02_CLORICA_face_501_SP2.texture - Face sprites. It's fix second pose sprite.

- 02_CLORICA_body_02_swim.texture - Swimsuit costume sprite. Not wearing accessories and her hands are folded behind her back.

If you want to apply it to a different outfit, please rename it well. 

Eventually, I may create an explanation of how the introduction works, along with how to make the mod. It's so simple.

Sample

Spoiler

image.png.9ee3affee17eb6dddcca69fc3d62149b.png20211219200128_1.jpg.5826e0c6c10a06b9cbfb198dc3ca17d5.jpg

I'm not sure what I'm going to do next.

Clorica_NudeMod_2021-12-19.zip

Edited by enamelbag
On 2021/12/17 at 午後5時29分, Qitian said:

このモッドを作ってくれてありがとう、でも女性キャラクターを使って男性と結婚したい、男性を追いかけたくない、他の女性の結婚式のスタンバイヌードモッドとウィンドドラゴンの人間のヌードモッドを作ってくれませんか?ありがとう!

After the ending, you can change the skin of the hero.
If you change from a male hero to a female hero, it will be reflected in the illustration during conversation.
The only thing that changes is the appearance, and the gender remains male.

You can clear the game without getting married, but if you don't want to spend time, you can use mods. 

2 hours ago, enamelbag said:

I made Clorica nude mod.

I haven't tried it that much, so there might be some glitches. ( The same applies to the others. )

- 02_CLORICA_body_00.texture - Standard clothes sprite.

- 02_CLORICA_body_01_sp1.texture, 02_CLORICA_body_05_sp2.texture - Another pose sprites. It is recommended to install them together with the above files.

- 02_CLORICA_face_501_SP2.texture - Face sprites. It's fix second pose sprite.

- 02_CLORICA_body_02_swim.texture - Swimsuit costume sprite. Not wearing accessories and her hands are folded behind her back.

If you want to apply it to a different outfit, please rename it well. 

Eventually, I may create an explanation of how the introduction works, along with how to make the mod. It's so simple.

Sample

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.9ee3affee17eb6dddcca69fc3d62149b.png20211219200128_1.jpg.5826e0c6c10a06b9cbfb198dc3ca17d5.jpg

I'm not sure what I'm going to do next.

Clorica_NudeMod_2021-12-19.zip 319.19 kB · 15 downloads

Beautiful! Thank you very much sir! ? As for who you gonna do next, how about dolce ? She's the best waifu in my opnion along with margaret ♥️.

10 minutes ago, Pawnisher said:

Beautiful! Thank you very much sir! ? As for who you gonna do next, how about dolce ? She's the best waifu in my opnion along with margaret ♥️.

Thanks.

I haven't decided who I'm going to make next, but eventually I'd like to make all heroines mod.

Incidentally, I think it is the hardest to modify Margaret. Her portraits are very difficult to edit.

By the way, I wonder if adult mods for Xiao Pai and Kohaku will be regulated by the rules here.

On 12/19/2021 at 8:56 AM, Pawnisher said:

可爱的!!!可惜她也没有 3D 模型,我很想在她参加派对时看到她的人形。?

On 12/19/2021 at 8:27 AM, enamelbag said:

顺便说一下,它是非成人的,但我已经试过了。

虽然这不是聪明的方式,哈哈

Unfortunately,her is very cute…But can't marry her in this game,and her also can't follow the player…

2 hours ago, Qitian said:

How do get these mods work on switch?

It kinda sucks when you can't find any info on this, that said...based on what I learned from the first Atelier Ryza game...it should be somewhat similar. If more mods for this game shows up I may try it myself. Just make sure you do have a moddable Switch and not a newer version, otherwise you're out of luck. But yeah, folder/file names should be similar and go in the atmosphere folder. You also need to look up the game's Switch ID#.

6 hours ago, CronoAbe said:

How hard would it be to try to use a custom PNG (character image from another game) in place of these characters? 

I tried myself, but when I the RF4STextureExtracor isn't working for me. I keep getting an error and it closes immediately T_T

It's not that difficult but just a bit tricky.
I'd like to make a manual for making mods, but it's not a priority because I want to make my own mods first and I'm not good at making explanations. Sorry!

I don't know if I'm explaining myself, but one way to do this is to import the original character portrait in an image editor, paste in the image you want to change, delete the original character image and export it.

9 hours ago, enamelbag said:

It's not that difficult but just a bit tricky.
I'd like to make a manual for making mods, but it's not a priority because I want to make my own mods first and I'm not good at making explanations. Sorry!

I don't know if I'm explaining myself, but one way to do this is to import the original character portrait in an image editor, paste in the image you want to change, delete the original character image and export it.

I wanted to use this file, and I've done some DDS editing before on KT games (Ryza and Ryza 2), but I can't, no matter what, get the extractor working at all for this that people have linked here / on the nexus mods. I just keep getting errors :(

Raynare Render.png