[Search] Armors with "tit shape"

An image is worth a thousand words, so check attached.

I remember using an armor mod that had "solid" parts instead of being all bouncy (like for example iron armor being completely solid), but also kind of skimpy. I don't know if it would work with my current body, but I guess it's worth a try!

I am looking for armor mods that shape tits like this. I am using CBBE 3BA and I'm trying to get the most out of it. Thanks!

K30kghM.png

Edited by Mewwt

You can make practicly any armor deform breasts, or any other part of body if you wish, in outfit studio.

Slot 32 (body) items override your default body, so assuming you're willing to fiddle, you can give this effect to any outfit. Or make it solid (just remove breast bones weights from mesh, but DONT remove bones completely from project). Its rather quick process once you get the hang of it.

If you dont want to fiddle with outfit studio - you'll need outfits with corresponding sliders pre-packaged. Something like BreastsTight or BreastsPressed, then you can adjust it in bodyslide directly.  I dont use 3BA, so i cant point you towards such files thou.

10 minutes ago, nilead said:

You can make practicly any armor deform breasts, or any other part of body if you wish, in outfit studio.

Slot 32 (body) items override your default body, so assuming you're willing to fiddle, you can give this effect to any outfit. Or make it solid (just remove breast bones weights from mesh, but DONT remove bones completely from project). Its rather quick process once you get the hang of it.

If you dont want to fiddle with outfit studio - you'll need outfits with corresponding sliders pre-packaged. Something like BreastsTight or BreastsPressed, then you can adjust it in bodyslide directly.  I dont use 3BA, so i cant point you towards such files thou.

I know absolutely nothing about outfit studio, but I could always put on my helmet and get to work! Do you have any pointers to guide me a bit, or something I could follow a bit more "step by step"? Everything you said sounds like an entire other language and didn't understand anything haha

I will search armor with those terms, as silly as it sounds, I didn't think about it, thank you!

45 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

I got the link to work earlier by deleting the i from infront of i.imgur.

It's ok, I uploaded it already. It cost me nothing to do it and it made people's life easier ?

Outfitstudio is no Rocketsiciene .)

Just open your Outfit select the Body and the outfit,and choose the brushtool.

With space you can adjust the brush,now you can deform the meshes with it,with ctrl y you can go a step back if you make a mistake.

But,you are very limited with Outfitstudio to do such things and you need a highres Bodymesh like bhunp and a hires outfitmesh.I use 3dsmax or maya for my Outfits and bodys but this is rocketsiciene.

Play with Outfitstudio and use only Body 1 or you must do it twice .)

The picture you posted is made with Blender or max.Such results are not possible with outfitstudio.

4 minutes ago, Mewwt said:

I know absolutely nothing about outfit studio, but I could always put on my helmet and get to work! Do you have any pointers to guide me a bit, or something I could follow a bit more "step by step"? Everything you said sounds like an entire other language and didn't understand anything haha

I will search armor with those terms, as silly as it sounds, I didn't think about it, thank you!

Well, from complete scratch it'll probably be tough and fairly time consuming. I was reasonably familiar with 3d modelling before getting to it.

It would probably be best to use pre-made bodyslide files and not bother. But if noone can point you towards the files you need, or if there is just no version of outfit you'd like - give outfit studio . Its a really simplistic editor. I used BakaFactory's guide to get  started, one from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31126?tab=files I guess you could just use it in reverse, from BHUNP to CBBE. This article might also come in handy: https://babofactory.blogspot.com/2019/10/what-is-hdt-pe-hdt-smp-bbp-tbbp-3bbb.html

With that said, CBBE 3BA is really popular, so id wager there should be premade files available.

34 minutes ago, sativa said:

Outfitstudio is no Rocketsiciene .)

Just open your Outfit select the Body and the outfit,and choose the brushtool.

With space you can adjust the brush,now you can deform the meshes with it,with ctrl y you can go a step back if you make a mistake.

But,you are very limited with Outfitstudio to do such things and you need a highres Bodymesh like bhunp and a hires outfitmesh.I use 3dsmax or maya for my Outfits and bodys but this is rocketsiciene.

Play with Outfitstudio and use only Body 1 or you must do it twice .)

The picture you posted is made with Blender or max.Such results are not possible with outfitstudio.

The pic I posted is from here, which is why I had "hope" to find some armor mods like the one in the pic. As nilead said, I will search later today and if not, do as you guys told me to. Thanks!

I have one armor that sorta looks like that, but its for Skyrim special edition. The wings appear when you draw your weapon.

Hey Guys, Are you hooking for looking? - Tulius Channel (arca.live)

Also, you could try deforming the breasts  with outfit studio. This is what I did for Alicia Painslut. Its probably not as useful as a real 3D art app, but its still something you can fiddle around with.

ScreenShot17.png.9867c77a660e8809784c318fa44d6803.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot11.png.5b30e9fcd862651e8dae59988d522242.pngScreenShot12.png.02d6c9538970d2e9418add7b311f6358.pngScreenShot13.png.5d1a898c1a2f2482db8fa872e69e20eb.pngScreenShot14.png.c2ae0e4ef5664ded7edee438f01ee2b3.pngScreenShot15.png.6b46b0e83f4edab7f0e37fab44e2c1c5.pngScreenShot16.png.f1e5290029d0e7f2d3c37568cc81096e.png

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2022 at 11:06 PM, bigsmoke77 said:

is there anywhere we can download bodies with deformed breasts made by someone else already, im no artists, i feel like i would just stuff this up

You should give it a try. It's easier than you think. If you mess up, just ctrl+z to undo, or use the reverse brush to shink things. Or don't save and then start again. Nothing to lose.

Just think of it as some game where you rub parts of a woman's body to make it bigger.

You can also create custom sliders this way, and then you'll be able to share the sliders with others so that they can have the same options.

• 3 weeks later...