3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

OY! Bom trabalho! Não tenho certeza do que você "acidentalmente" fez, mas ele funciona, e viajou para o futuro, e permaneceu como um bot. )

I was playing with a Plumbot then I went for the future and my Plumbot had descendants and one of them was this Plumbot.... then I went head to CAS if I was going to change my hair for my surprise I was changing normally... clothes, hair, skin everything can be changed... and traveling to the future he continues Plumbot... now I'm going to try to create a female Plumbot I don't know how but I'll try

4 hours ago, J.Rose said:

I was playing with a Plumbot then I went for the future and my Plumbot had descendants and one of them was this Plumbot.... then I went head to CAS if I was going to change my hair for my surprise I was changing normally... clothes, hair, skin everything can be changed... and traveling to the future he continues Plumbot... now I'm going to try to create a female Plumbot I don't know how but I'll try

AH! Yes, I have had Plumbot descendants, which is odd. Do not know if that is an EA glitch or something caused by Kinky World being installed as there is an option for Human/Plumbot Hybrid in the menu

Next time, I will investigate more.