quick question about camera controls - actor adjustments problems

Loaded up fallout after many months and rebuilt my mods list. Ran into a first time bug related(maybe) to maxing the mod limit.  Merged some mods and decided to check out a few aaf mod.

1. tried nuka ride and got a glitch, after the first few animation,  all the rest  played with the (player) floating about a foot off the ground. Everthing plays but with the misalignment. I looked and couldnt find a keycommand to adj the players in the scene....   is there one?

2. decided the check out the surrender functions which work but after the player strips, the camera is locked at ground level. the animation play but can't view anything.

so two related thing. animation misalign but the camera works and  animation run but the camera is frozen. (is it's is misaligned, who knows)

I just started looking for the camera glitch by disable most of the mods. So I tried running

1 aaf

2 aff  theme pack

3 savage cabbage

4 horiner dogmeat

5. zex extended

animation plays and the alignment looks ok  but the player camera freezes and hard locks. enableplayercontrols doesn't work. dogment or the world isn't frozen.

I think I'll load a human only pack and test thing next.  

I'm using MO2 so disabling mods are no problem but if any one has a ray of wisdom, I'd be appreciate it.

(------- had dd start spewing errors in skyrim and  I manage to nuke my stable loadorder looking into it.  Decide to take a break with FO4 and now this......)

I ended up fixing the problem a little after posting this. At first, none of the animation wouldn't play, but adding a few files not in the troubleshooting guide,  the theme option appeared and my test char got wounded, surrendered to raiders, got assaulted twice, sold to raiders downtown, ran away handcuffed straight in super mutants, assaulted 3 or 4 times, escaped still bound to a settlement. tested the soliciting option. bound by handcuffs in the middle of the commonwealth and bodyslide isnt converting properly but the rest is good.

My main question remains, though, is there a key command to adj the players in an active scene?.  

alignment.jpg

f-fine.jpg

Edited by Joe_Oni
fixed for the most part