Zex Fusion Girl body strange problem

Try creating a character with no mods running (except unofficial patch and start me up if you use it), and save it as a preset.  Then get to the next scene (post war), save and exit

Then back that save file up (in case you want to start over, so you don't have to go through the beginning part again)

and then enable the rest of your mods

Once you get to sanctuary and talk to codsworth and get access to workbench, you can finish any other character creation you need, bringing up your preset if you need as well

Go into 3rd person

hit ` to bring up console

type

SLM 14

and hit Enter

This will put you into character creation mode

you can toggle free camera  (I don't use this but it's supposed to let you move around while in looksmenu)

TFC

then load your preset if you need to (I usually only have to load my preset if I started from scratch again so you may not need to)

Then you can make any other changes and save "Done"

tfc to toggle free cam off

If your camera gets stuck, enter workshop mode (long press V)

Usually the stretching you see is from the physics mod, but also I recommend the above (not starting with most mods enabled) because it's usually recommended to enable mods in post war.  The only other exception I am aware of is Deviously Cursed Wasteland, apparently that one can be enabled in pre-war if you want to use the console to change certain settings (per that mods support thread)

See if that helps

Edited by Marg597
14 hours ago, wildtangent said:

I have this same problem in character creation only mine is a lot worse. Dose this happen after you are out of character creation?

Yes,  nothing went wrong when i closed charactor creation, but when i ran the AFF in game and the problem remained. Thats kind of weird.

Edited by KarryWu

- Check the Up-To-Date Adult Guide and make sure the right mods are installed in the correct order. 

- Also make sure to build the Fusion Girl body (e.g. Athletic, or Curvy, or other preset) in Bodyslide, and that the .nif files that result from the Build are not being overwritten by another mod.

- Screen shot almost looks like it could be an issue with the male body installed?  Could be a stretched penis?  But I do see the seam at the neck with the female body so it looks like Build body issue.