Please help me with this strange problem with power attack in Skyrim SE

Hello; thanks for reading these words; I have a problem with power attack and I really need your help about that; so the story is my game used to work very well until some day ago when I saw a mod named "Leviathan animations- two-handed high stance"; I really like the way character hold the weapon and I also want that to only affect on my character so I installed "Leviatan animations- two-handed high stance"; "Project New Reign- Nemesis PCEA" and "Nemesis unlimited behavior engine v0.84-beta" through NMM then launched Nemesis then started Skyrim SE; but the I realized every thing became so strange: Every time my character do a power attack while moving; his lower body's animation seem like he still running but his position won't change or he will T-pose and no animaton played and no stamina costed and some time when hold right mouse button to do a power attack on left hand; it will become a normal dual attack as you can see in the video I recorded; so I went to NMM and clicked on "Delete (permanently) and uninstall" but when I play the game again; the probem still not solved and when I open the game's data; meshes and scripts; there still be some Nemesis's files and folders. So how can I solve this problem; do I need to delete any thing manually? My question may be stupid to you but I'm a newbie in modding so if you know how to solve this problem; please help me and I'm sorry if my English was so bad; I'm not a native English speaker

• 2 weeks later...

To begin with, this is not Skyrim SE technical support, and this is perhaps the reason why no one has answered you before. Technical Support - Skyrim: Special Edition

While I shouldn't as this thread is out of place, it's almost Christmas in my country and I want to be good

3 Tips:
1) When you downloaded the animation, did you read the uninstall guide correctly? If, it referred to Clean Save, without this step it will not be removed

2) Have you tried reinstalling XPMS (S) E or XPMS?

3) When you uninstalled it, did you use FNIS?