I have a FG Body, that changes the lower part of the og. FG. When the MC isn't wearing any outfits, that have their own body, everything works fine. But as soon as I equip on of those outfits,
it will use the standard FG. I've build the "FusionGirl-2vag_14" Body with all the Groups in BodySlide but it just doesn't work. I had it working once, but I really can't remember how i did it.

If I understand correctly, your special FG body replacement changes some body parts. When you wear other clothes, these parts change back to the original FG, because the body of these clothes is the original. I don't know what you mean by build. If it's the body shape, it's just the change of the slider and doesn't change the contents of meshes.

12 hours ago, Baal Netbek said:

Yes I got that, but when I load the reference I can only load the standard FS body. I can load the FG body without vag and the vag from file, then they are separate, but I don't have any sliders then. I think I'm just too stupid to see the obvious...

Yes, because I saw that you dont have enough skills and I dont recommend to do such conversions

On 12/7/2021 at 5:27 AM, Indarello said:

Yes, because I saw that you dont have enough skills and I dont recommend to do such conversions

If something really bad happens it will be my fault. I've made some backups. I've also got Sliders back for standard FG. I only need the sliders back for the vag body. I managed to convert all my CBBE stuff successfully to FG. So I'm confidante that I can also do it (again). 

53 minutes ago, Baal Netbek said:

If something really bad happens it will be my fault. I've made some backups. I've also got Sliders back for standard FG. I only need the sliders back for the vag body. I managed to convert all my CBBE stuff successfully to FG. So I'm confidante that I can also do it (again). 

delete body from project, save, open again and use add project instead of load reference