Best Skimpy 3BBB Vanilla Armor Replacer?

Hello everyone, I wanted to get your guys' opinions on whats the best vanilla armor replacer for 3BBB? Currently I'm using Remodeled Armor CBBE SE but I'm looking to change it up for my next playthrough. BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer for 3BBB and the Book of UUNP are catching my eye now. I'm also interested in TAWOBA and DeserterX collection but I prefer armor replacers/collections that distribute the armor out into leveled lists so the whole world will be a smuttier place rather than just me.

I realize that people curate their own custom armor lists individually but I'd like a collection so I can be surprised by armors when I first see them.

I just dropped Remodeled Armor CBBE SE due to some issues I was having with it's outfits.

I'm started using the CBBE SE conversion of BD's last night, I like it better so far.  I also use Book of UUNP, I can recommend that as good as well. 

I've heard good things about Ghaans, as @AwfulIntentions mentioned.  I don't think you can really go wrong with any of them, you're on the right track for vanilla replacers.