The More Random BullSh*t To Lag Your Game Stuff Pack: Going Down To South Park.

I'm still working on my other pack, we moved, then moved again, so I've been busy. However, over the last 4 days, I've been working on this. I've recolored everything that I can to have a construction paper like texture. From kitchen stuff, to bedroom stuff, to toilets, tvs, hair, and even their skin. I've had to draw a good bit of the details, but I love how this looks in contrast to the graphics of the sims 4. I am adding more characters, so don't worry if your favorite isn't shown. I will ask for a request here, if you can make meshes, and want to help on this pack, I will gladly give you credit. There's some things I need and  want that I just can't find. Oh, before I forget, I smoke a lot of weed lol, this is Loverslab after all , so yes, I added areolas and nipples to the skin texture lol. That too freaking forever to get lined up right. Anyway, I plan to release this one in January 2022. Everything needed will be included in the zip file. I have seen my other downloads btw, so thank you to all of you that  have downloaded them or even just looked at them. Ok, I'm rambling now lol. See you all soon.

going down version 2 Final.png

erica.png

Kennedy.png

Kylee.png

Steph.png