Cheat Engine mod to change facial expression

I have used nepafu, bryanora & nakayo script but noticed only bryanora's script can change facial expression to 5 different types. I couldn't find a

ce script out there that could get the chars eyes & mouth closed, any suggestions is appreciated.

On 12/1/2021 at 4:42 PM, joao1 said:

I have used nepafu, bryanora & nakayo script but noticed only bryanora's script can change facial expression to 5 different types. I couldn't find a

ce script out there that could get the chars eyes & mouth closed, any suggestions is appreciated.

Hello, can you tell me how or can I have a tutorial for change facial expression on DOA6 with bryanora's cheat engine? Please...

On 12/5/2021 at 3:09 AM, fuhsewen said:

Hello, can you tell me how or can I have a tutorial for change facial expression on DOA6 with bryanora's cheat engine? Please...

Just click on the side u want to change expression & select from the 5 options.

On 12/10/2021 at 3:44 PM, fuhsewen said:

Can you tell me how more detail? I'm sorry, I have no idea what that means lol. Where that I can change in CT? image.png.f21dd9e567ddb907a8fae2414dcbd46a.png

While in match , go to Ryona Cheats > facial expression > 1p/2p(depend on which side you wanna change) > double click drop down list on the right to choose from 5 expressions.

• 3 months later...