Sexual Harassment & CBBE Problem

1) I've found that whenever my character gets into a scene in Sex Harassment, instead of running for 60 seconds, the scene just keeps looping and never stops.  This doesn't happen with AAF Violate, however. 

2) What are the keys to change poses/animations in AAF? Or perhaps to stop them? I can't seem to find a list. 

3) No matter how many times I re-install CBBE to be curvy/naked, I wind up with a layer of lingerie on female characters that clips badly. Any ideas what might be going on there? 

On 11/28/2021 at 3:36 AM, Darsie said:

1) I've found that whenever my character gets into a scene in Sex Harassment, instead of running for 60 seconds, the scene just keeps looping and never stops.  This doesn't happen with AAF Violate, however. 

2) What are the keys to change poses/animations in AAF? Or perhaps to stop them? I can't seem to find a list. 

3) No matter how many times I re-install CBBE to be curvy/naked, I wind up with a layer of lingerie on female characters that clips badly. Any ideas what might be going on there? 

Home key to open aaf wizard, than End key to stop animation, or Page UP / Page Down to switch animation

Try to change Harassment load order you may have a conflict with another mod

When you build your body in Bodyslide do you see underwear ? Have you installed an underwear mod as a nude replacer (for example https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15768?tab=files with the replacer option) ?