bodyslide clothing mods body incorrect size

some of my clothing mods for fusion girl 1.85, have the problem that the body is small breasted, like none not the sliders were added, while the clothing is the proper size for the preset I am using.  So there is a large gap between the body and the clothing.  take off the item, and the body is correct. put on the item and the body is not correct, but the clothing is correct.  There is a female body in the mod to build, but it will not build correctly in the preview.

Any ideas how to fix this?

If you use Fusion Girl Unique Player then ensure you have Fusion Girl - UP Body in bodyslide under outfit/body.  Not the Fusion Girl - Nude.

I just ran into this recently and had the same issue you describe.  Also the looksmenu sliders had no effect on the body when in looksmenu.

I recently rebuilt the game and was not paying attention when Fusion Girl - Nude was selected.  Only use this one if you are not using Unique Player.  The UP stands for Unique Player.

If not using Unique Player then ensure body is built in bodyslide and maybe check that the Femalebody.nif and .tri files are at the date/time you built it in bodyslide.

Also ensure the FG clothing mods you are using are for FG 1.75 or greater.  There are a lot of outdated Fusion Girl Conversions that won't work correctly with the updated FG Body.

17 hours ago, Samuraitech said:

If you use Fusion Girl Unique Player then ensure you have Fusion Girl - UP Body in bodyslide under outfit/body.  Not the Fusion Girl - Nude.

I just ran into this recently and had the same issue you describe.  Also the looksmenu sliders had no effect on the body when in looksmenu.

I recently rebuilt the game and was not paying attention when Fusion Girl - Nude was selected.  Only use this one if you are not using Unique Player.  The UP stands for Unique Player.

If not using Unique Player then ensure body is built in bodyslide and maybe check that the Femalebody.nif and .tri files are at the date/time you built it in bodyslide.

Also ensure the FG clothing mods you are using are for FG 1.75 or greater.  There are a lot of outdated Fusion Girl Conversions that won't work correctly with the updated FG Body.

I am not using unique player, but some of the files may be FG 1.45.  as I recently updated to 1.85 FG

14 hours ago, Indarello said:

Bodyslide files, not preset

Thank you for the help, that worked mostly, one mod half of outfits worked, half did not before I added the FG 1.45 bodtslide stuff, now the other half works, and the part that was working has two bodies.   Anyway all but one clothing mod now is completely fixed.