wickedwhims need help finding these animations

there are two animations im looking for but cant seem to find so if you can help thanks in advance

the first animation is a masturbation one where your sim has some fun on the couch and it shows the sim using a pencil while doing it in front of a laptop ( webcam show)

the 2nd animation is called celebrity something where its either a normal sex m/f or a threeway m/m/f and while you doing it theres a camera 

i downloaded a few animations but yet to find these. i had these before my laptop crashed so im trying to find it again. thanks

2 hours ago, BrinaFlute said:

I think Celebrity might be lupobianco? not 100% sure. 

Unfortunately I don't know about the pencil one I completely understand it's just a game but putting lead up the puss sounds very not good 

haha yeah its one of the few animations that use an object and on top of that you dont have to have your sim hold an item beforehand it adds it when you do the animations. rarely see those so trying to get them.