[Type 3 Cali for Bodyslide] Body model is messed up in-game despite having the required skeleton

Hello everyone 

I tried using the Type 3 Cali for body slide mod for New Vegas (Type3 Cali for BodySlide at Fallout New Vegas - mods and community (nexusmods.com))but when I'm using the body mesh that I builded it show up in game like this...

Spoiler

207212776_enb2021_11_2110_25_25_87.png.247bf395213b61d72f5d44c61794c10e.png

The butt and the around the ovarie area seem strect out into the unknown, similiar problem to when you install bnb body without a supported skeleton.

Only support that I get from the nexus mod page is that someguy also had a same problem as I did and the mod author said it was a skeleton problem.

But I already install the bnb animation and the skeleton (AppleJam) and I was ablet to get all the previous body mesh with bnb support working flawlessly without any problem (T3BnB, T3FBnb T6Bnb)

So...anyone here know what I did wrong here?

Edited by MiffyMcmiffin