[Request] Vault Suit with High-Heeled Boots?

3 hours ago, Azzhat said:

If possible I'd like to see a mod that changes the female vault suits to have high-heeled boots instead of the ones we have with vanilla, with HSS support. Please and thanks. 

Lazman555 makes a complete outfit replacer that uses the Highheel system for all the outfits. If you look on his profile page (just click on his name at the top of the link I gave) you can check out the files he put up as there are assorted jumpsuits and other clothes he made for the HH system.

5 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Lazman555 makes a complete outfit replacer that uses the Highheel system for all the outfits. If you look on his profile page (just click on his name at the top of the link I gave) you can check out the files he put up as there are assorted jumpsuits and other clothes he made for the HH system.

I tried that but the HHS system doesn't work with that mod for my character. Besides, I don't want a full outfit replacer, just the vault-suit.

Edited by Azzhat