Genshin Nude Mod?

So I recently discovered a potential nude mod for Genshin, and I tried to download it and see what it's all about, but I couldn't seem to know what to do and couldn't really figure out what the directions were telling me.. could any of you find out and see if it works or not? Would be amazing :3

Here's the YT link of where I found it: 

If somebody can run it through a Virtual Machine with a New disposable account should be able to confirm if it's legit or not. If it's actually legit, then the next thing to figure out if it's a keylogger or not. Since if it's the real deal, now people would use their real account info and that program could easily be laced with a keylogger, since there are plenty of high value accounts to be stolen and resold. Even if you stop using the program on a new account, it could still be monitoring for your main account.

It's quite the red flag that it's asking for connection to a server.

That's clearly fake,
From the looks at the models and the movement/scenario, it was made in MMD.

Don't be easily tricked like that.
There was discussion and modding regarding genshin when it just released here, however word quickly spread and dev come to know about it quickly patching the game and banning whoever modded their game as well as implement a filechecker.
Also take advice from what people said in previous post.
Blurred video? No gameplay? Only models dancing in skimpy clothes?
Well those are not good signals.

Lastly, have fun and stay safe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like The Butler said, there was an attempt to mod Genshin Impact and there was enough progress to mod textures but MHY found out about it and integrated a file checker for modified game files and background processes which banned anyone who was detected in modifying the game files. The modding scene pretty much died right then and there.

6 hours ago, Garnet Dawn said:

Like The Butler said, there was an attempt to mod Genshin Impact and there was enough progress to mod textures but MHY found out about it and integrated a file checker for modified game files and background processes which banned anyone who was detected in modifying the game files. The modding scene pretty much died right then and there.

And this is the problem with live service games.

• 3 months later...
19 minutes ago, nudefinder said:

Genshin Impact private server 2.0 is out now but not fully playable you can use any heroes to travel the world.

No need to get ban from official server anymore. Anyone gonna works on a proper nude mod for this game?

Any information on this server? The last I saw was just a super barebones ones that had no content. Unless I'm missing one that has more. Not really a reason to mod a game that isn't even a game yet at this point.

On 3/16/2022 at 11:57 PM, nudefinder said:

Genshin Impact private server 2.0 is out now but not fully playable you can use any heroes to travel the world.

No need to get ban from official server anymore. Anyone gonna works on a proper nude mod for this game?

Can I get some info on this too? I'll need to look around for that pre-nerfed Mona tex edit someone did a while back when we get access to this. Course, I'll share it here too when I find it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2022 at 4:57 PM, nudefinder said:

any news on this? would love some info like how to get it :3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 11:33 AM, Amytheone said:

Only Genshin private server stuff I know of is Pancakes and that is 95% proof of concept as no real gameplay besides exploring works.
I Doubt there's any project further along.

https://github.com/Grasscutters/Grasscutter This was released some days ago and it seems more advanced.

I was messing a bit with 3dmigoto using that server and managed to make some basic texture mods.

https://i.imgur.com/5l1Tdh2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mCbQTbt.jpg

Edited by vefalst