Genshin Nude Mod?

10 hours ago, Marakemi Ionis said:

This is the basic concern tbh. Like there are people who've spent money on the game, and now maybe they want that little spice out of the private server but then they're worrying about whether they'll get IP banned.
The question is, will they? Will simply putting the game's copy on another drive help keep them from getting banned?

No one knows. There have been no reports of any related bans yet.

23 hours ago, mileichu said:

oh here we go... https://gamebanana.com/mods/386295
this mod looks great, but the fear of a ban by Hoyoverse still stops me from trying a private server, but every time I see more videos of people playing on them

risk/benefit ?‍♂️

A definite improvement over the current style of mods we have. Its an actual model versus textures and transparencies. If they keep it up and do the rest of the cast, that would be awesome ?

Current:

Preview.png.6e255e3b0a8c54366bf45cc57aaa3ec3.png

New:

62bbf336cbf8f.jpg.bd97fe3c924704a5ebf997f51b22faae.jpg

Edit: More progress! The first fully nude model.

preview2.thumb.png.4280cbc327af341e357743a7ec7702fd.png

Here is the new server setup information that I mentioned in a previous post. Its now easier than ever ?

Edited by DEMONDICE
Spoiler
On 7/11/2022 at 3:49 PM, DEMONDICE said:

A definite improvement over the current style of mods we have. Its an actual model versus textures and transparencies. If they keep it up and do the rest of the cast, that would be awesome ?

Current:

Preview.png.6e255e3b0a8c54366bf45cc57aaa3ec3.png

New:

62bbf336cbf8f.jpg.bd97fe3c924704a5ebf997f51b22faae.jpg

Edit: More progress! The first fully nude model.

preview2.thumb.png.4280cbc327af341e357743a7ec7702fd.png

Here is the new server setup information that I mentioned in a previous post. Its now easier than ever ?

wow!, where did barbara's come from? I like it, I hope everything continues to progress like this ?

3 hours ago, skyramiel said:

I really need that barbara mod. Can I ask for the link please?

They're all in the same github link already posted. The partial nude ones are texture mods with Speciak K. The almost completely nude ones are edits using 3DMigoto.

I'd really like to help out somehow with the modding. But I'm literally an idiot and can't figure out how to get the .py file plugin from blender from github. Can I ask what's the easiest way to do this?

Edit: Might be out of topic but is the model swap working for you guys?

Edited by skyramiel
11 hours ago, skyramiel said:

I'd really like to help out somehow with the modding. But I'm literally an idiot and can't figure out how to get the .py file plugin from blender from github. Can I ask what's the easiest way to do this?

Edit: Might be out of topic but is the model swap working for you guys?

The script can be found here https://github.com/SilentNightSound/GI-Model-Importer/blob/main/Tools/blender_3dmigoto.py , create a file with whatever name and extension .py and then paste the script into it and add this file as a plugin inside blender.
Do you have experience using Blender? 

When can we expect NSFW mods for the men in genshin impact?
I've gone through all the places I could search and came across not one mod for either Childe, Itto, Zhongli or Diluc.

If none are in the works, then may I request a NSFW mod for Childe? I'll pay with free virtual hugs and yattas. Best deal ever. ❤️

2 hours ago, TranscendedGuy said:

How do you download the mods?  Do I have to pick a single file one by one on github? Because I don't see a way to download the entire mod in one go.

Go to the main page of the mod and there should be a green box towards the top that says "Code". Click that and then "Download ZIP".

On 6/25/2022 at 10:36 AM, vefalst said:

Hey all! Creator of that mythra mod posted here earlier. Just some clarifications for some stuff:
- Private servers will not get you banned on your main account since genshin does not IP ban, and you're not using your main account or anything for private servers

- Private servers are not required for 3dmigoto, as 3dmigoto is aesthetic and so far there have been no bans for it even though several people have been using the tool on official servers

- There are several other nsfw, nude, etc mods posted in a discord occasionally several times a day! I won't be linking it here, but it can be found in the comments of the video above. Keep in mind that for verification you need 3dmigoto installed!

5 hours ago, cybertron231 said:

Also does anyone want these ones i guess

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Hot! Definitely! these thicc proportions with perky nipples exposed or nude like the above yelen mod would also be super nice!

Edited by snipe007
9 hours ago, cybertron231 said:

Here's the eula and Kujou Sara mods. I'm gonna hold on to the raiden one for a bit since I want to work on it. Also, does anyone want this shenhe one I'm working on eventually?

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

KujouSaraMod.rar 2.52 MB · 7 downloads EulaMod.rar 2.36 MB · 7 downloads

ME ME ME
I'd love your shenhe mod.

Oh I was wondering three things:
1. How many genshin girls are you planning to work on?
2. are you going to mod any genshin boys?
3. Do you do nude mods?

20 hours ago, Marakemi Ionis said:

ME ME ME
I'd love your shenhe mod.

Oh I was wondering three things:
1. How many genshin girls are you planning to work on?
2. are you going to mod any genshin boys?
3. Do you do nude mods?

1. I plan to work on the adult female bodytype characters only.

2. So no, I won't be doing any genshin men for now

3. I don't do any nude mods, but theoretically you could make nude mods by simply editing the textures of the models I'm sending, since they have a lot fo skin

Anyways, here's Raiden again, decided to edit to get something more like shenhe:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by cybertron231

wow, didn't know you can actually alter the models, this is gonna be interesting

On 7/27/2022 at 11:45 PM, cybertron231 said:

1. I plan to work on the adult female bodytype characters only.

2. So no, I won't be doing any genshin men for now

3. I don't do any nude mods, but theoretically you could make nude mods by simply editing the textures of the models I'm sending, since they have a lot fo skin

Anyways, here's Raiden again, decided to edit to get something more like shenhe:

unknown.png

unknown.png

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, TranscendedGuy said:

So... youutube removed the tutorial video on how to easily installed grasscutter.  How do you install it again?  I forgot how the set up works. >.<

Also, is there's a private discord server I could join in?

The newest guide is here:

The link to the Discord server is in the description.