Mod Request: Black Lives Matter Faction

Let me start by saying I know this is a controversial subject and a political one at that. However I don't intend to start up a Ben Shapiro debate room so if you can't add to the subject that is the game mod please don't comment.

I'm not much of a modder and Fallout 4 modding is completely alien to me. I use Eli's Black Lives Matter outfits with a couple settlements replacing everyone's gear but I would like this to expand beyond my control like an actual faction such as the Gunners but without replacing any of the existing factions and without having to edit each individual NPC outfit.

Ideally I would have a completely new faction added to the level list requiring Eli's outfits https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45455?tab=files and appearing randomly and engaging combat with a vanilla faction. Since the Gunners and Rust Devils are essentially just reskinned Raiders I think the BLM sets are lore friendly enough. Whether you agree with the movement or not IRL I think we can all agree that aesthetically it works as another post-apocalyptic group stemming from prewar idealism. IMO they give the parody that is the Fallout universe a closer sense of our modern world in an apocalypse.

If anyone is interested in this idea obviously feel free to make it however you like and if anyone knows a good mod or combination of mods to make a similar effect that would be great as well. I should add that my Gunners are neutral thanks to another mod "Gunner's Overhaul" so I guess something along the lines of the Vigilants Of Stendarr from skyrim would be more accurate. Neutral but also exclusive. Maybe even a small settlement with generic shops but I wouldn't go so far as to beg the questions about their lore (unless it came in written form, voice acting is hard enough)

You can send me a message or respond here either way please keep it mature.

Thank you for your time.