Never have been able to get aaf to work or show any errors, all i have gotten is a [%20] then CTD

Hey yall, day three of debugging and boy are my fingers tired. I've been following the fucking AAF fucking manual, and perusing the technical problems thread, but i'm not getting any errors, and the home key doesn't seem to work, i've enabled debugging and even exporting of logs from aaf, but still nothing. The only sort of info i've been able to pull from the mod is by doing stopquest aaf_mainquest and subsequently startquest, it will say something like AAF [%20] in the top right corner and then CTD, i'm uploading my modlist below. maybe i should have asked for help sooner but what can i say? i'm stubborn.image.png.8a5093fd11f0cd7a4baa2dc6a3b34550.pngimage.png.7c35a4a8680e31ed2f0fd5756b9894e3.pngimage.png.6e57339865921e668c7165730ebaf0e4.pngimage.png.b1d9ceaf6d7d4af10e782f2e4f8e2ad5.pngimage.png.695c1cc266c6d2a7dbae218b859dcdfc.pngimage.png.6546ba95d3919fad3ac5190e4fb6e472.pngimage.png.95c530f0e666e1a7dd27cff291330666.png

P.S: if anyone knows an easier way to export modlists i'm all ears. really seems like something vortex should have by default

EDIT: okay so apparently it will start on a new game, but i have so many hours in my current game, i really dont want to do that

DOUBLE EDIT: Okay so i got it to work, so what i think was happening is the quest was started from an old game and restarting it would CTD. What i ended up doing is typing stopquest AAF_mainquest . saving, exiting and removing the mod, entering the game again. saving, exiting, reinstalling the mod and uap patch, restarting the game and putting in startquest aaf_mainquest. and that time it succesfully initialized

Edited by meinarmy